IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC v8 Zombie Skin By ReXTeX999 Will Be Released After a stable release.

ReXTeX999

As you can tell form the topic i will be making a Zombie skin specially for ASC v8 after release because that is what i do, create something that everyone would enjoy and like.

This goes back to my old posts and releases of ASC v7 skin release greenish when a user requested the idea so i decided to make it available for ASC v8 as it's the new best big thing to come back from a while of studying and school related work.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n196320[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]n196321[/ATTACH]

You could check ASC General Discussions Forum when they open an ASC v8 PRO Skins sub-forum there after a stable release.

Hi REXTEX999, your topic is already moved to ASC v8 Skins sub section which is here.

Follow the skins in this existing sub section.

BTW, the ASC8 Final is released today, you can find the download link in NEWS & OFFERS section.

Cheers.

Archived