IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Nvidia Theme

BrandonHughes7

Still Working on it i wont release a test theme untill i can remove the old Scan Test on the button.

Hi BrandonHughes7,

Here is a workaround for you.

Open the English.lng file in Language folder of ASC8 with a text editor and find the bold string below:

[ASC_M]

M_Scan=SCAN

Delete SCAN to make it look like as below:

[ASC_M]

M_Scan=

Save English.lng file and restart ASC8, and there will not be written anything on the button (SCAN button).

Cheers.

Hi BrandonHughes7,

Here is a workaround for you.

Open the English.lng file in Language folder of ASC8 with a text editor and find the bold string below:

[ASC_M]

M_Scan=SCAN

Delete SCAN to make it look like as below:

[ASC_M]

M_Scan=

Save English.lng file and restart ASC8, and there will not be written anything on the button (SCAN button).

Cheers.

thanks this helped out a lot.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
nice work around but how does it work when iobit has that folder on lock down and you as THE ADMIN still have no ADMIN rights to that folder or file

ok so i got it i was a dunce ik but still for other dunces lol dont open the file with a program open the program as ADMIN (smh lmao) and then open file....again good workaround ...(?° ?? ?°)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

thanks enoskype

for the tuto

i change the SCAN by my name

and its become like showed in the picture below

but before doing that i used to have a problem concerning the Administrator rights

because when changing the SCAN to my name in the app file, its not accepting that

but i am not stupid to stay the arms fixed :D

i think to try to save the same file after changing the word given

but in another place at the desktop

and taking a backup of the original file (French.lng) by cut it from there

then pick up the created file and put it in the ASC 8.4 directory

finally restarts the app

WAAAAAW !

Archived