IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

you bricked my pc

your backwards program bricked my display driver,do not offer to update intel drivers,idiot programmers.you managed to brick my gpu and cpu graphics driver all in one update,reported your software as malicious crapware.

You bricked your pc.. You installed DB. You told it to update your drivers.

There are lots of posts here regarding the updating of graphics drivers and the risks involved. Before you use a product, you should investigate it and familiarise yourself with it.

Remember.....your pc is just a machine which does what you tell it.

Preach On!!!

https://www.howtogeek.com/233115/the-only-way-to-safely-update-your-hardware-drivers-on-windows/

The old adage of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies. The only exceptions would be graphics drivers if your are a gamer and there is reported fix or upgrade for specific games. These you can and should get directly from Nvidia, AMD or Intel and even they have been known to break something every now and then.

I realize IObit is trying to provide a service, but also trying to make a buck (i.e. pro version) but warning disclaimer of STOP DO NOT PROCEED is in order for those who have no idea of what they are about to get into.

Sorry to hear that. vbsmile.png, By the way to double check are you using the latest version of the driver booster? But For this issue much better to do a system restore.

i no longer have a signal from the pc,intel drivers caused the problem id say,yes it turns on,ive changed out the gpu,still no signal.it was the first time i have used it on this pc,ive never had a problem on my main pc with driverbooster.

Have you tried booting the pc in Safe Mode....this may allow you to do a system restore to a time before you updated the drivers or do a driver rollback

i do not have a signal from gpu or cpu hdmi connection,ive no access to the bios at all,blank screen.ill figure out a fix when i get time,i think the signal is out of range,the last reboot i remember after the update the screen turned red but popped back in soon after.ill post a fix if i find one once iget time to do so.

Archived