Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Raven View Post
    Not updated gaming component. At installation suggests to establish him again.
    Hi Black Raven,
    1.Please download and install the driver from the link below to see if it can fix the problem:
    http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/al...752848958e.exe
    2.Reboot PC. Tell us if the driver is installed successfully
    3.If this component is showed in outdated list again, please download the demo from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/de...gInfo_demo.exe >> double click to run this demo >> click 'ExportRegInfo' >> find DriverBoosterInfo.zip on your desktop >> send us this zip file for analyzing.
    Thank you so much for your time.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

The component on this link solved the problem.
      Driver Booster 5 Beta no longer notifies about the missing component.
      Thank you Cicely.

Comment

Loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
          Hi TheChecker,
          Thank you so much for your kind suggestion. For your first 3 suggestions, by considering of the convenience for most users and taking it all round, we will keep the original ways.
          Ok, thanks for your reply. I'll just give an example about 3 (sorting). In Rescue Center/Driver Backup for example, if you have a lot of drivers it's really difficult to know which are backed up or not. You have to scroll on the complete list and locate individual drivers. If it was possible to just press on 'Backup Version', that would be much easier after the sorting.

You could also press on 'Device' to sort them by name, to quickly locate a particular device. In its current state, it looks like a randomly sorted list that doesn't make much sense, and not so friendly to deal with.

Comment

Working properly. What i did not like was that if you want to clean up the Computer as it says, it doesen't tell you that there wil be installed a Cleaner (mor than 120mb)

Comment

Originally posted by Werni Mue View Post
              Working properly. What i did not like was that if you want to clean up the Computer as it says, it doesen't tell you that there wil be installed a Cleaner (mor than 120mb)
              I will look for the Folder in which the Drivers are downloaded to soon

Comment

Originally posted by TheChecker View Post
                Ok, thanks for your reply. I'll just give an example about 3 (sorting). In Rescue Center/Driver Backup for example, if you have a lot of drivers it's really difficult to know which are backed up or not. You have to scroll on the complete list and locate individual drivers. If it was possible to just press on 'Backup Version', that would be much easier after the sorting.

You could also press on 'Device' to sort them by name, to quickly locate a particular device. In its current state, it looks like a randomly sorted list that doesn't make much sense, and not so friendly to deal with.
                Thanks for your further information.
                In the current Driver Backup list, normally the drivers showed in Driver Backup list are able to be backed up. So normally you just need back them all. And if the driver is backed up before, there will be a backed version number under Backup Version, if the driver has no backup , it will show "Not backed up" under Backup Version.
                Anyway, i will forward it to our developing team to consider.
                Thanks again.
                IObit Support Team --
                If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Werni Mue View Post
                  Hi Werni Mue,
                  Sorry that i failed to understand you clearly. Would you please take a screenshot of the related information in Driver Booster which recommends you clean up the Computer and installs a Cleaner for you and send it to us?
                  IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hello
                    Thank you for this software (Driver Booster 5) I'm not anglophone by the way so maybe there will be errors. I just want to send feedback because this software seems to have potential, free, good interface and support for gaming (hope gaming section will be improved/developped constantly).
                    I searched on internet "driver update" because the previous software that I used was not good enough and I found you and another one, I installed both.
                    I prefered you thanks to the qualities I wrote above. But the other one found more drivers to update. Also you did not find for my second laptop the updates for the two graphic cards, yet there was an update from NVIDIA and Intel. Even thought I use Geforce Experience for this.

So for my main laptop (GTX 1070 + I7-7700HQ) the other software shows :

Intel(R) watchdog time driver
                    Intel(R) management engine interface

Don't know if it is really useful.

The second laptop (W10 64b, I5-3337U, Intel 4000 + Nvidia 710m)

Updates for the two graphic cards
                    Update for Realtek high definition Audio, current is 8186. New version is 8216. Which is strange because for my main laptop I have the 8216
                    And again the Intel(R) watchdog time driver

Also I want to know why OpenAL is useful for gaming ? Thanks
                    Last edited by Wiga; Aug. 4th, 2017, 15:34.

Comment

I love this software. Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiga View Post
                        Hello
                        Thank you for this software (Driver Booster 5) I'm not anglophone by the way so maybe there will be errors. I just want to send feedback because this software seems to have potential, free, good interface and support for gaming (hope gaming section will be improved/developped constantly).
                        I searched on internet "driver update" because the previous software that I used was not good enough and I found you and another one, I installed both.
                        I prefered you thanks to the qualities I wrote above. But the other one found more drivers to update. Also you did not find for my second laptop the updates for the two graphic cards, yet there was an update from NVIDIA and Intel. Even thought I use Geforce Experience for this.

So for my main laptop (GTX 1070 + I7-7700HQ) the other software shows :

Intel(R) watchdog time driver
                        Intel(R) management engine interface

Don't know if it is really useful.

The second laptop (W10 64b, I5-3337U, Intel 4000 + Nvidia 710m)

Updates for the two graphic cards
                        Update for Realtek high definition Audio, current is 8186. New version is 8216. Which is strange because for my main laptop I have the 8216
                        And again the Intel(R) watchdog time driver

Also I want to know why OpenAL is useful for gaming ? Thanks
                        Hi Wiga,

Welcome to join us in the Forum.

For your questions, i would like to reply as below:
                        1. About "The other driver update tool found more drivers than Driver Booster"
                        You may know that to make sure the drivers in our database are stable enough for most computers, we have more strict rules to filter drivers, which takes us longer time to test. That's why sometimes we are slower to display the outdated drivers, and sometimes we won't even show those that may cause serious PC problems. And for any missing driver, you may please email us via dbfeedback@iobit.com, we will manually double check the outdated driver for you after you provide us some information.

2. About "there was an update from NVIDIA and Intel. Even thought I use Geforce Experience for this"
                        Please note driver updates can be provided by a few hardware manufacturers. Rest assured that all our updates are from the legal source. And even though the updates are from official recourse and tested before being added into our database, they cannot be guaranteed to be error-free. It's up to you to update them or not. But if anything wrong happens, just let us know and we'll fix it for you shortly.

3. About "Update for Realtek high definition Audio, current is 8186. New version is 8216. Which is strange because for my main laptop I have the 8216"
                        First you may note that we check driver date first. And for what you said above, you may please take a screenshot of it and download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe,>> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will look into this problem and get back to you..

4. About " why OpenAL is useful for gaming"
                        You may please note that OpenAL is useful for some games. Please see: http://openal.org/games/
                        IObit Support Team --

Comment

Can you guy please allow for the customer to use his designated DNS settings for Driver Booster? I have a strict DNS rule on my router, everything is forced to use Open DNS. Apparently Driver Booster needs to use its own hard coded DNS settings to be able to download updates. Perhaps a manual optional setting?

Comment

Drive Booster 5 Beta is awesome! Love it! Thank you Iobit Team! :)

Comment

Hi Guys, In general an OK product, but I don't do gaming, but I would like sound, Drive Booster 4 & 5 (beta) cannot seem to find a driver for my audio, Windows can, but not the software designed for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by IOtheman View Post
                                Can you guy please allow for the customer to use his designated DNS settings for Driver Booster? I have a strict DNS rule on my router, everything is forced to use Open DNS. Apparently Driver Booster needs to use its own hard coded DNS settings to be able to download updates. Perhaps a manual optional setting?
                                My mistake. I have a firewall rule to block China. Apparently these drivers to download are located in China?

And by the way, you should be using SSL for your forums. Just sayin.

Comment

Working...
                                X