IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster 5

Cicely

Hi Guys,

Driver Booster 5 final version is available now:-). Check it out and enjoy the new features now.

1. Download Now

Download From CNET

2. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: dbfeedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

Good News!!

We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for Driver Booster 5 and presented them a license code for Pro for 1 year as promised.

They are:

Charles Kahn, Bal, Alexandrugalu0, Mobeen2008, Jan Szotkowski, Alokcin, Jamu008, Memarschall, Malhotra, Fightervirus278, Rob.vanhoeven, Pedro777, Henderea, Jgheld, Laura.york0806, Retrojet, Ossenro, Parkd1,TheChecker, Frondizi.

3. Share Driver Booster 5 with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. What's New:

+ Supported the latest driver installation rules of Windows 10 Build 14310 and later, like Anniversary Update and Creators Update.

+ Supported more than 1,000,000 official drivers and components to keep them always up-to-date.

+ Supported more game components including Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable, Silverlight 6, Microsoft XML, and Microsoft Games for Windows Marketplace.

+ New database architecture for more accurate and faster driver matching.

+ New Auto Driver Update to automatically download and install drivers & game components when PC is idle.

+ New scan engine connects to server via HTTPS for safer and faster scan.

+ Optimized Driver Backups & Restore for more convenient operation.

+ New timeline design for Driver Update History.

+ Brand-New UI.

5. Description:

Driver Booster 5, with its new interactive interface and greatly expanded database which can support more than 1,000,000 drivers and game components, is an easy-to-use yet powerful driver updater.

With just 1-click, Driver Booster 5 can keep your outdated/faulty/missing drivers and game components always easily and correctly updated. In particular, Driver Booster 5 newly supports automatically installing drivers and components while your PC is idle. It is also worth mentioning that its advanced compression technology, break-point resume technology, automatic retry mechanism, and SSL Protocol can promise you much faster, smoother and safer driver download and installation.

Moreover, Driver Booster 5 provides you with six improved useful tools to fix more computer common but headache problems including audio crackling, no sound issue, no network issue, bad resolution issue, and device error.

Put simply, Driver Booster 5 offers you the easiest way to keep your device drivers and game components up-to-date to increase your system compatibility & stability and save you plenty of time and effort.

We look forward to receiving your feedback on this new version.

Hi,

I have had too many problems with Drive Booster versions in the past and choose not to use it. It would tell me I needed to update 2-4 drivers with the update link. Each time I used it one or more of the drivers was not the correct driver and caused problems. I have found it is much easier and you know with complete certainty you are getting the most current driver and the correct version for whatever device or feature by going to the manufacturer's website. I have not had any issues with driver updates using the manufacturer's website. Some drivers would work fine even if they were not the latest version but still an updated version, so I guess it depends on personal preference as to whether or not Drive Booster is the best way to handle updates. I personally prefer using the manufacturer's website for more complete accuracy and learning about any known issues users have experienced. If there have been issues with a driver update, it has usually been resolved or the website is working to resolve it. Drive Booster can be great for those who do not know as much about computers, so for those people I would recommend it unless you are familiar with a certain manufacturer and use their site often. Thumbs up

Hi,

I have had too many problems with Drive Booster versions in the past and choose not to use it. It would tell me I needed to update 2-4 drivers with the update link. Each time I used it one or more of the drivers was not the correct driver and caused problems. I have found it is much easier and you know with complete certainty you are getting the most current driver and the correct version for whatever device or feature by going to the manufacturer's website. I have not had any issues with driver updates using the manufacturer's website. Some drivers would work fine even if they were not the latest version but still an updated version, so I guess it depends on personal preference as to whether or not Drive Booster is the best way to handle updates. I personally prefer using the manufacturer's website for more complete accuracy and learning about any known issues users have experienced. If there have been issues with a driver update, it has usually been resolved or the website is working to resolve it. Drive Booster can be great for those who do not know as much about computers, so for those people I would recommend it unless you are familiar with a certain manufacturer and use their site often. Thumbs up

@Holleywood,

Sorry for the inconvenience you encountered about Driver Booster.

Kindly please note IObit is always committed to offer better performance for user's computer. It's true sometimes problems happens with Driver Booster, but you should know that it is impossible for our testing team to test every single driver update in every single PC situation because driver updates quantity is colossal and PC situations are various, and even though the updates are from official recourse and tested before being added into our database, they cannot be guaranteed to be error-free.

And if anything wrong happens, just let us know by email to dbfeedback@iobit.com (or just use the program built-in Feedback to contact us) and we'll fix it for you shortly.

Thanks for your understanding.

[h=1]You can not install Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable because you already have the version of Microsoft Visual C ++ 2017 Redistributable (Error 0x80070666)[/h] http://forums.iobit.com/forum/driver-booster/driver-booster-v4/219937-?you-can-not-install-microsoft-visual-c-2015-redistributable-because-you-already-have-the-version-of-microsoft-visual-c-2017-redistributable-error-0x80070666

This should be updated and fixed. Thanks

[h=1]You can not install Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable because you already have the version of Microsoft Visual C ++ 2017 Redistributable (Error 0x80070666)[/h] http://forums.iobit.com/forum/driver-booster/driver-booster-v4/219937-?you-can-not-install-microsoft-visual-c-2015-redistributable-because-you-already-have-the-version-of-microsoft-visual-c-2017-redistributable-error-0x80070666

This should be updated and fixed. Thanks

@parkd1,

Please note that our current version Driver Booster 4.4 already fixed this issue. Thanks for your feedback.

@parkd1,

Please note that our current version Driver Booster 4.4 already fixed this issue. Thanks for your feedback.

Right, it no long tells me their is an update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable. It does not show that I have Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable and if it is up to date or not. Thanks

A few suggestions:

1: When I decide to Ignore a device, the "Ignore this version only" box is always checked. It'd be best the previously used state was remembered, or provide us with an option to set a default state.

2: In the Settings/Ignored section, you could allow us to switch there between "Ignore All versions"/"Ignore this version only" - would be easier and more flexible to use.

3: Allow sorting of the various lists (Outdated/UpToDate driver lists, driver backup/restore lists etc.)

4: Add "do not show again" checkboxes, for example after recovering a device from the Ignore list. No need to ask confirmation for that every single time.

And most important of all, always try to make the driver suggestions as reliable as possible. It's always best to take a more conservative approach, than to offer dubious driver updates. I know that you cannot possibly verify all driver/PC combinations out there, but this is the most important point.

Thanks

A few suggestions:

1: When I decide to Ignore a device, the "Ignore this version only" box is always checked. It'd be best the previously used state was remembered, or provide us with an option to set a default state.

2: In the Settings/Ignored section, you could allow us to switch there between "Ignore All versions"/"Ignore this version only" - would be easier and more flexible to use.

3: Allow sorting of the various lists (Outdated/UpToDate driver lists, driver backup/restore lists etc.)

4: Add "do not show again" checkboxes, for example after recovering a device from the Ignore list. No need to ask confirmation for that every single time.

And most important of all, always try to make the driver suggestions as reliable as possible. It's always best to take a more conservative approach, than to offer dubious driver updates. I know that you cannot possibly verify all driver/PC combinations out there, but this is the most important point.

Thanks

Hi TheChecker,

Thank you so much for your kind suggestion.

For your first 3 suggestions, by considering of the convenience for most users and taking it all round, we will keep the original ways. And your fourth one will be forwarded to our developing team for consideration.

You please rest assured that all our updates are from the legal source and tested with strict rules. But you also please note that even though the updates are from official recourse and tested before being added into our database, they cannot be guaranteed to be error-free. It's up to you to update them or not. But if anything wrong happens, just let us know and we'll fix it for you shortly.

Thanks for your suggestion again.

Hallo Freunde,

bereits vor Monaten (ca. Februar) habe ich mit dem Driver Booster 4.2 die Treiber aktualisiert und bis heute habe ich keinen Sound bzw. Ton !!!!

Nach der Aktualisierung habe nicht sofort gemerkt, daß ich keinen Ton bzw. Sound habe !!!, als ich es merkte war nichts zurückzudrehen !!!!

Der Wiederherstellungspunkt ist bereits (glaube ich) wg. div. Updates WIN usw. usw. sicherlich weg !!!. Einleichtes Klack Klack Klack kann ich hören sonst nichts !!!!!

Habe WIN 10 - Toshiba-Satellite-P50-B-10M- (16 GB RAM). Meine Geduld ist am Ende habe sehr viele Stunden damit verplempert und dazu ohne Erfolg,

also Freunde äusserste vorsicht ist hier geboten

Werde wohl Toshiba um Hilfe bitten müssen, ich kann mir nicht vorstellen WIN 10 neu zu installieren !!!

Für jede Hilfe und Tipp von Euch wäre ich ewig dankbar. Vielleicht reicht es die Soundtreiber zu löschen und neu zu installieren, aber bei Toshiba fand ich keinen

SoundTreiber.

Also liebe Freunde nochmals herzlichsten Dank für Eure Hilfe und Tipps

Herzlichste Grüsse

didikol

PS.:

Alle anderen Programme von iObit sind unschlagbar gut; sehr gut ist auch Wise Care 365

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT by enoskype

Google Translate/Google Übersetzer

Hello friends,

Already months ago (about February) I have with the Driver Booster 4.2 the drivers updated and until today I have no sound or sound!

After the update did not immediately notice that I have no sound or sound !!!, when I noticed it was nothing to turn back!

The restoration point is already (I think) wg. Various updates WIN etc etc certainly away !!!. I can hear anything else !!!!!

Have WIN 10 - Toshiba Satellite P50-B-10M- (16 GB RAM). My patience is in the end have spent a lot of hours with it and to no avail,

So friends are most careful

Will probably have to ask Toshiba for help, I can not imagine WIN 10 reinstall!

For any help and advice from you I would be eternally grateful. Perhaps it is enough the sound drivers to delete and reinstall, but with Toshiba I found none

Sound driver.

So dear friends again heartfelt thanks for your help and tips

Best wishes

didikol

PS .:

All other iObit programs are unbeatable; Very good is also Wise Care 365

Hi didikol, welcome to IObit Forum :-)

I have edited your post as it should have been written.

Please write in English or at least give an automated translation in English like Google Translate, as IObit Forum is in English.

I have done it one time as you are a new comer, but next time, if there is at least no translation, the post will be deleted.

Thank you for your understanding.

You can wait for a reply from a member or from a staff of IObit for your problem now.

Cheers.

Hallo Freunde,

bereits vor Monaten (ca. Februar) habe ich mit dem Driver Booster 4.2 die Treiber aktualisiert und bis heute habe ich keinen Sound bzw. Ton !!!!

Nach der Aktualisierung habe nicht sofort gemerkt, daß ich keinen Ton bzw. Sound habe !!!, als ich es merkte war nichts zurückzudrehen !!!!

Der Wiederherstellungspunkt ist bereits (glaube ich) wg. div. Updates WIN usw. usw. sicherlich weg !!!. Einleichtes Klack Klack Klack kann ich hören sonst nichts !!!!!

Habe WIN 10 - Toshiba-Satellite-P50-B-10M- (16 GB RAM). Meine Geduld ist am Ende habe sehr viele Stunden damit verplempert und dazu ohne Erfolg,

also Freunde äusserste vorsicht ist hier geboten

Werde wohl Toshiba um Hilfe bitten müssen, ich kann mir nicht vorstellen WIN 10 neu zu installieren !!!

Für jede Hilfe und Tipp von Euch wäre ich ewig dankbar. Vielleicht reicht es die Soundtreiber zu löschen und neu zu installieren, aber bei Toshiba fand ich keinen

SoundTreiber.

Also liebe Freunde nochmals herzlichsten Dank für Eure Hilfe und Tipps

Herzlichste Grüsse

didikol

PS.:

Alle anderen Programme von iObit sind unschlagbar gut; sehr gut ist auch Wise Care 365

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT by enoskype

Hello friends,

Already months ago (about February) I have with the Driver Booster 4.2 the drivers updated and until today I have no sound or sound!

After the update did not immediately notice that I have no sound or sound !!!, when I noticed it was nothing to turn back!

The restoration point is already (I think) wg. Various updates WIN etc etc certainly away !!!. I can hear anything else !!!!!

Have WIN 10 - Toshiba Satellite P50-B-10M- (16 GB RAM). My patience is in the end have spent a lot of hours with it and to no avail,

So friends are most careful

Will probably have to ask Toshiba for help, I can not imagine WIN 10 reinstall!

For any help and advice from you I would be eternally grateful. Perhaps it is enough the sound drivers to delete and reinstall, but with Toshiba I found none

Sound driver.

So dear friends again heartfelt thanks for your help and tips

Best wishes

didikol

PS .:

All other iObit programs are unbeatable; Very good is also Wise Care 365

Hi didikol,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please load Driver Booster >> click the Toolkit icon on the top >> select the tool Fix No Sound Error.

See if it works. If no, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

(PS: You can send it to dbfeedback@iobit.com. Or just use the program built-in Feedback to contact us.)

We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Thanks.

======================================

Hallo Didikol,

Entschuldigen Sie die Unannehmlichkeiten. Bitte laden Sie Driver Booster >> Klicken Sie auf das Toolkit-Symbol auf der Oberseite >> wählen Sie das Tool Fix No Sound Error.

Sehen Sie, ob es funktioniert. Wenn nein, bitte downloaden http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> Doppelklick, um dieses Tool auf dem Problem PC auszuführen >> Klicken Sie auf "Save to Desktop speichern" >> finden Sie db_info_xxxx.zip auf Dein Desktop >> schicke uns die Zip-Datei.

(PS: Du kannst es an dbfeedback@iobit.com schicken oder einfach das Programm nutzen, um Feedback zu erhalten.)

Wir werden uns dieses Problem anschauen und uns bei Ihnen melden.

Vielen Dank.

Hello!

Yesterday (24.07.2017) was released new version of graphic driver v384.94 for GeForce GTX 1050. Today at 25.07.2017 I checked with Driver Booster v4.4 PRO and v5 BETA and these programs didn't find new graphic drivers for GTX 1050 graphic card.

Please update it.

http://i.imgur.com/E73T9xz.png

Hello!

Yesterday (24.07.2017) was released new version of graphic driver v384.94 for GeForce GTX 1050. Today at 25.07.2017 I checked with Driver Booster v4.4 PRO and v5 BETA and these programs didn't find new graphic drivers for GTX 1050 graphic card.

Please update it.

http://i.imgur.com/E73T9xz.png

Hi ZajecHax,

Thanks for your reminding. We already included it in our database. Now we are testing it. We will provide it to our users after test.

Thanks for your understanding.

Not updated gaming component. At installation suggests to establish him again.

Hi Black Raven,

1.Please download and install the driver from the link below to see if it can fix the problem:

http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/all/daa40f1dc0d65c32a83ee2752848958e.exe

2.Reboot PC. Tell us if the driver is installed successfully

3.If this component is showed in outdated list again, please download the demo from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/demo/ExportRegInfo_demo.exe >> double click to run this demo >> click 'ExportRegInfo' >> find DriverBoosterInfo.zip on your desktop >> send us this zip file for analyzing.

Thank you so much for your time.

Hi TheChecker,

Thank you so much for your kind suggestion. For your first 3 suggestions, by considering of the convenience for most users and taking it all round, we will keep the original ways.

Ok, thanks for your reply. I'll just give an example about 3 (sorting). In Rescue Center/Driver Backup for example, if you have a lot of drivers it's really difficult to know which are backed up or not. You have to scroll on the complete list and locate individual drivers. If it was possible to just press on 'Backup Version', that would be much easier after the sorting.

You could also press on 'Device' to sort them by name, to quickly locate a particular device. In its current state, it looks like a randomly sorted list that doesn't make much sense, and not so friendly to deal with.

Working properly. What i did not like was that if you want to clean up the Computer as it says, it doesen't tell you that there wil be installed a Cleaner (mor than 120mb)

I will look for the Folder in which the Drivers are downloaded to soon

Ok, thanks for your reply. I'll just give an example about 3 (sorting). In Rescue Center/Driver Backup for example, if you have a lot of drivers it's really difficult to know which are backed up or not. You have to scroll on the complete list and locate individual drivers. If it was possible to just press on 'Backup Version', that would be much easier after the sorting.

You could also press on 'Device' to sort them by name, to quickly locate a particular device. In its current state, it looks like a randomly sorted list that doesn't make much sense, and not so friendly to deal with.

Thanks for your further information.

In the current Driver Backup list, normally the drivers showed in Driver Backup list are able to be backed up. So normally you just need back them all. And if the driver is backed up before, there will be a backed version number under Backup Version, if the driver has no backup , it will show "Not backed up" under Backup Version.

Anyway, i will forward it to our developing team to consider.

Thanks again.

Working properly. What i did not like was that if you want to clean up the Computer as it says, it doesen't tell you that there wil be installed a Cleaner (mor than 120mb)

Hi Werni Mue,

Sorry that i failed to understand you clearly. Would you please take a screenshot of the related information in Driver Booster which recommends you clean up the Computer and installs a Cleaner for you and send it to us?

Hello

Thank you for this software (Driver Booster 5) I'm not anglophone by the way so maybe there will be errors. I just want to send feedback because this software seems to have potential, free, good interface and support for gaming (hope gaming section will be improved/developped constantly).

I searched on internet "driver update" because the previous software that I used was not good enough and I found you and another one, I installed both.

I prefered you thanks to the qualities I wrote above. But the other one found more drivers to update. Also you did not find for my second laptop the updates for the two graphic cards, yet there was an update from NVIDIA and Intel. Even thought I use Geforce Experience for this.

So for my main laptop (GTX 1070 + I7-7700HQ) the other software shows :

Intel® watchdog time driver

Intel® management engine interface

Don't know if it is really useful.

The second laptop (W10 64b, I5-3337U, Intel 4000 + Nvidia 710m)

Updates for the two graphic cards

Update for Realtek high definition Audio, current is 8186. New version is 8216. Which is strange because for my main laptop I have the 8216

And again the Intel® watchdog time driver

Also I want to know why OpenAL is useful for gaming ? Thanks

Archived