IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster versus Driver Max - feedback for Ula Deng

LEF48

Hello Ula Deng,

You wrote to me this email

Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 23:33

To: lfiss@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: [i love it]-Driver Booster 5.0.3.360 -FREE-lfiss@hotmail.com

Unfortunately, your server rejects my reply, so I copy it here and ask the forum moderator to forward it to you because my review is feedback information important to Iobit. Thanks.

Dear Ula Deng,

Thank you for your message. In reply, I send you :

a) my configuration

b) list of drivers detected by DriverMax (and NOT detected by your product) and which have been updated in the last few days (1 per day because I use FREE version of drivermax)

c) list of more drivers detected by driverMax (and NOT by your product) and I willl update these over the coming days (1 per day because I use free version)

As you can see, there are LOTS of drivers which the Iobit product does not update. This has been the situation for many years with all my previous computers and several Windows OS.

I still like to purchase IOBIT ASC every year because I find it very useful. I buy for several computers and I offer it to family and friends.

But I do not buy the Driver Booster because I know it does NOT do a complete job.

My review is truthful.

Best wishes.

Hello Ula Deng,

You wrote to me this email

Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 23:33

To: lfiss@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: [i love it]-Driver Booster 5.0.3.360 -FREE-lfiss@hotmail.com

Unfortunately, your server rejects my reply, so I copy it here and ask the forum moderator to forward it to you because my review is feedback information important to Iobit. Thanks.

Dear Ula Deng,

Thank you for your message. In reply, I send you :

a) my configuration

b) list of drivers detected by DriverMax (and NOT detected by your product) and which have been updated in the last few days (1 per day because I use FREE version of drivermax)

c) list of more drivers detected by driverMax (and NOT by your product) and I willl update these over the coming days (1 per day because I use free version)

As you can see, there are LOTS of drivers which the Iobit product does not update. This has been the situation for many years with all my previous computers and several Windows OS.

I still like to purchase IOBIT ASC every year because I find it very useful. I buy for several computers and I offer it to family and friends.

But I do not buy the Driver Booster because I know it does NOT do a complete job.

My review is truthful.

Best wishes.

Hi LEF48,

Thanks for your information.

For driver update, you may know that:

To make sure the drivers in our database are stable enough for most computers, we have more strict rules to filter drivers, which takes us longer time to test. That's why sometimes we are slower to display the outdated drivers, and sometimes we won't even show those that may cause serious PC problems. If you want, we can manually double check the outdated driver for you, after you provide us with the following information.

1. Send us the screenshots of the driver dates and driver versions of those drivers provided by Driver Max.

2. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

For the contact methods, you may please try followings to send the requested file and information

1. Send to dbfeedback@iobit.com or send to siobit010@gmail.com.

2. Or just use the built-in Feedback of Driver Booster

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi LEF48,

Thanks for your information.

For driver update, you may know that:

To make sure the drivers in our database are stable enough for most computers, we have more strict rules to filter drivers, which takes us longer time to test. That's why sometimes we are slower to display the outdated drivers, and sometimes we won't even show those that may cause serious PC problems. If you want, we can manually double check the outdated driver for you, after you provide us with the following information.

1. Send us the screenshots of the driver dates and driver versions of those drivers provided by Driver Max.

2. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file.

For the contact methods, you may please try followings to send the requested file and information

1. Send to dbfeedback@iobit.com or send to siobit010@gmail.com.

2. Or just use the built-in Feedback of Driver Booster

Thanks for your understanding.

Hello Cisely,

1) Your email dbfeedback@iobit.com rejected my email, tis is why I cam here to post my reply to Ula Deng.

2) In my first post above, I have already attached 3 screen pictures of the drivers updated by Drivermax, please see them.

Good luck.

Hi LEF48,

I experiment a lot with software and believe me, Driver Booster is definitely one of the safest means to update drivers. What Cicely said is absolutely true!

Just because it doesn't show driver updates as often as some other software, does not make it worse; the delay ensures that the drivers are stable

Archived