Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows startup

Hello.

Driver Booster is starting on Windows startup with unchecked "Launch automatically at Windows startup".

Sincerely
    Dauma

Comment

Hi Dauma...in the area of settings for driver booster try placing a check mark in the required box click ok..reboot system.
      Myself I don't trust driver booster keeps on saying my drivers are out of date. But when I use the software that came with my motherboard all my drivers
      are up to date with no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Daumantas Aš View Post
        Hello.

Driver Booster is starting on Windows startup with unchecked "Launch automatically at Windows startup".

Sincerely
        Dauma
        Hi Dauma,
        You may please uncheck the box before the option "Launch automatically at Windows startup". And please do remember click the OK button to save the setting.
        If you still find Driver Booster is starting on Windows startup, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to look into this issue.
        Thanks.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGhost View Post
          Hi Dauma...in the area of settings for driver booster try placing a check mark in the required box click ok..reboot system.
          Myself I don't trust driver booster keeps on saying my drivers are out of date. But when I use the software that came with my motherboard all my drivers
          are up to date with no issues.
          Hi WolfGhost,
          You may please know that driver updates can be provided by a few hardware manufacturers. Rest assured that all our updates are from the legal source.
          However, you also please note that even though the updates are from official resource and tested before being added into our database, they cannot be guaranteed to be error-free. It's up to you to update them or not. But if anything wrong happens, please email us via dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will try our best to fix it as soon as possible.
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

As I said.

Comment

As I said.
              Hi Daumantas,
              If you confirm that Driver Booster is starting on Windows startup after you uncheck the box before the option "Launch automatically at Windows startup, then it is a bug. And please help us to look into this issue by the steps below:
              download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file at dbfeedback@iobit.com.
              Thanks.
              IObit Support Team --

Comment

Hi, Cicely.

Too much info provided by the tool. Need something special about Driver Booster?

The scenario is easy repeatable: install DB into system and restart.

Sincerely
                Daumantas

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
                Hi Daumantas,
                If you confirm that Driver Booster is starting on Windows startup after you uncheck the box before the option "Launch automatically at Windows startup, then it is a bug. And please help us to look into this issue by the steps below:
                download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file at dbfeedback@iobit.com.
                Thanks.

Comment

Hi Daumantas Aš,

The scenario is easy, but the problem is that, normally (like in my PC) Driver Booster shouldn't start when Windows stars if that checkbox is unchecked. So IObit cannot repeat the scenario (replicate it).
                  They need to know your PC's working condition to solve the issue specific to you.

My advice is to uninstall Driver Booster with IObit Uninstaller cleaning the remnants too, and then you can reinstall it from the link in Driver Booster 5.1 (5.1.0.488) is released! [November 17, 2017] topic.

OK, perhaps there is another way that Cicely will guide you.

Cheers.
                  enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

DBInfoHelper is sent to dbfeedback's e-mail box.

Comment

DBInfoHelper is sent to dbfeedback's e-mail box.
                      It is well noted. We will reply you via email.
                      IObit Support Team --

Comment

Incarnation of software without user permission.

Comment

New version out. version is 5.2.0.686. Give that a try and report back.

Comment

Not fixed.

Comment

Not fixed.
                              Hi Daumantas,
                              Do you mean Vulnerabilityfix file run automatically everytime when you run Driver Booster?
                              Our technician informed that this file will only run once. If you confirm it runs everytime, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will look into this problem and get back to you.
                              Thanks.
                              IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
                              X