IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver booster destroyed my laptop

Stipe Mesis

For no apparent reason after scanning with iobit systen cares i decidee to download and run driver booster after it told me i had outdated drivers.... lo and behold after the upgrade i cant even boot into windows and my whole laptop is useless....

I would just like to thank the creators of driver booster for destroying my laptop.... good job guys well done

For no apparent reason after scanning with iobit systen cares i decidee to download and run driver booster after it told me i had outdated drivers.... lo and behold after the upgrade i cant even boot into windows and my whole laptop is useless....

I would just like to thank the creators of driver booster for destroying my laptop.... good job guys well done

Hi Stipe,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please follow the steps below to help us look into the problem:

1. Start your PC in Safe Mode or Last Known Good Configuration / Repair Option

2. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file at dbfeedback@iobit.com.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi Stipe,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please follow the steps below to help us look into the problem:

1. Start your PC in Safe Mode or Last Known Good Configuration / Repair Option

2. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file at dbfeedback@iobit.com.

Thanks.

Hello Stipe, Should I also need this link after upgrading with driver booster 5. I am not a geek at computer, I want to update my laptop and PC device drivers with Iobit Driver Booster

Archived