IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

This program is my hero

Xavres

What can I say about this program... I liked it and i bought Pro version for my use. It was just updating my drivers - normal thing for that type of program.

But today... I turned on my computer and while booting BlueScreen jumped off. I could not boot my system, automatic repair is just so bad and could not repair this problem, I was so scarried and worried, i thinked about formatting my files...

But,

Last thing that i tried was restoration from restore point. The only restore point that was existing was... Yeah, it was Driver Booster updating Java 2 days ago. I could not believe that, i was so happy. I restored system and it was all great. Thank's for this program.

Of course, it's not appropriate topic of this type of forum but i wanted to share this with others.

Archived