IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The upgrade did not work

Aziel

So my stuff were really old and I decided to upgrade it and when I restarted my pc it just kept on saying your pc did not start correctly so I had to fix this by a system restore and it worked but now my stuff are not upgraded and I just wasted an hour for nothing

So my stuff were really old and I decided to upgrade it and when I restarted my pc it just kept on saying your pc did not start correctly so I had to fix this by a system restore and it worked but now my stuff are not upgraded and I just wasted an hour for nothing

Hi Aziel,

Welcome to join us at the Forum. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Do you mean Driver Booster failed to update the outdated drivers for you? Anyway, please specify the problem clearly (if possible, you can send us the screenshot of the related error message). Meanwhile, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file at dbfeedback@iobit.com.

We will look into this issue and reply you soon.

Thanks.

Archived