This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheros driver screwed by uodate

Free update destroyed my atheros wireless driver. DON'T USE It. This is on a Vaio with windows 10 io it fix download can't figure anything out. I ant roll back k I'm dead in the water. I am searching for atheros on my disk in an attempt to back track myself, but don't know how exactly. Iobit, I don't appreciate this.

Originally posted by Clayton R Kirkwood View Post
    Free update destroyed my atheros wireless driver. DON'T USE It. This is on a Vaio with windows 10 io it fix download can't figure anything out. I ant roll back k I'm dead in the water. I am searching for atheros on my disk in an attempt to back track myself, but don't know how exactly. Iobit, I don't appreciate this.
    Hello Clayton R,

Welcome join us on the forum.

Sorry for the trouble. You may please help us look into this issue with the following steps:

1. Run Driver Booster again and scan. This time please do not update the drivers in case that the same problem happens again.

2. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC>> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file at dbfeedback@iobit.com.

We will analyze the file and look into the problem asap.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
    X