IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

rollback problems

Roedy Green

I am using Windows 10 64p bit with Driver Booster 5.4.0.835. It updated my sound drivers today and they have not worked ever since. Just get silence. I tried rollback without success,,

My device manager shows AMD High Def, NVIDIA dIrect audio device, Realtek High Def.

There is something wrong with your tables to match drivers to devices. Ideally you would fix these tables and let me rerun Driver Booster.

The driver it installed was called AMD RADEON, R7 200 series

The motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-990FXA- FX-6300 with onboard sound card.

What are my options to get it working again?

Turns out all I had to do was uninstall the RADEON driver, and reboot. The necessary drivers were still installed.

Hi Roedy Green,

If you still encounter any problem, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. Or just use the program built-in Feedback to contact us.

We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Thanks.

Archived