IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Scan Failed! Failed to connect to Driver Booster scan server

IOtheman

I have a lifetime version of Driver Booster 5.5. This started today 12-1-2018, when I do a scan it says "Scan Failed! Failed to connect to Driver Booster scan server". I have stopped my firewall and antivirus services just to be sure. Still I get this error.

I have a lifetime version of Driver Booster 5.5. This started today 12-1-2018, when I do a scan it says "Scan Failed! Failed to connect to Driver Booster scan server". I have stopped my firewall and antivirus services just to be sure. Still I get this error.

Hi IOtheman,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com.

Thanks.

Archived