IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

turn off pop up recommendations

kellogs

Hello

Is there a way to turn off the ads / recommendations on paid versions of the app ?

i have seen other people complain and IObit respond saying they arent ADS they are just recommendations!

But i just don't want to see them pop up anymore, is there anyway to disable it ?

Hello

Is there a way to turn off the ads / recommendations on paid versions of the app ?

i have seen other people complain and IObit respond saying they arent ADS they are just recommendations!

But i just don't want to see them pop up anymore, is there anyway to disable it ?

Hi kellogs,

Welcome to IObit Forum.

Sorry that Driver Booster does not support to disable the popups. But i will forwarded it to our developing team for consideration.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Same here. I thought I purchased an app from a legitimate company.

However as they force popups on a paid version, proves that the team is unethical not to be trusted.

It is safe to assume that uninstalling (and losing the money paid for the app) is smarter than keeping the app.