IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Driver Booster Beta 1.0

masterblaster

I see IObit Driver Booster Beta 1.0 was released at MajorGeeks.

I have tried programs similar to this before and in all cases, the program is only as good if the database is updated.

IOBIT software is always top notch.

Do you have a plan in maintaining your database that will make you successful when others have failed?

Is this cloud based?

I see IObit Driver Booster Beta 1.0 was released at MajorGeeks.

I have tried programs similar to this before and in all cases, the program is only as good if the database is updated.

IOBIT software is always top notch.

Do you have a plan in maintaining your database that will make you successful when others have failed?

Is this cloud based?

I agree, I have had problems with similar problems in the past, where what they recommend installing are outdated drivers. for a program of this type to be successful, the driver database must be up-to date. I had one driver update program once suggest I install an older driver than what I already had. but, I generally have come to have faith in iobit's software after putting many of their programs though their paces. I have long ago dumped Norton utilities for asc

also, if there is an option to opt for latest beta drivers, there should be an option to rollback to the last certified driver if the beta driver is buggy. I find that a program is much more appealing if it has both basic options for novice users and more advanced options for power users

Hi, Tim from Majorgeeks here.

I can't answer for IObit but will tell you what I know until they do :)

On the download page, you will find comments below and a video I did as well as our Facebook page. People are 5 starring it. It is a beta and the overwhelming majority are happy. So far complaints are more a few functionality things, not the program itself. Appears to be cloud because the driver downloads were really fast. I assume a rollback will be implemented soon, especially since you know IOBit listens and it's a good idea. There is a system restore automatically. As beta goes, you know the IObit betas are usually pretty stable and this is no exception.

The Magician, we agree, sort of, my friend. As I mentioned in the video most big manufacturers don't update after a year so someone with a 3 year old computer might get a better running, more stable PC. If you update one main hardware driver, I believe you should check them all but mostly to be sure the motherboard driver is correct. Finally, any gamer would disagree. The changelogs on and AMD or Nvidia driver updates list specific games and what it improves.

IMHO these programs work for people who don't want to manually check but want to update (myself) and they work well for someone who does not know their specs. In other words, everyone but the hardcore gamer, mostly. We also agree driver updaters have a shady past. Many were scams (for lack of a better word) that wanted you to pay and or programs would get you the wrong drivers. Junk. Years ago a program would download different country and manufacturer drivers JUST to get you a "newer" driver. This changed with a few programs like SlimDrivers. Also, the hardware choices are much less now. For the most part, its motherboard (Intel or AMD regardless of the board), video (Nvidia, Intel, AMD), Audio (almost all Realtek now) mouse (Logitech, Microsoft mostly) and so on, you get the point? It used to be you needed to know the motherboard brand and all the hardware. It's easier now.

Hi all,

We are glad to hear that you like this new beta program.

When talking about driver updater program, its database is always the most important concern. Our tool Driver Manger also encounter this problem. That's why we start this program.

Driver Booster adopts Cloud update surely. We have a team work behind to make sure the database always the latest. But during the beta test phase, the update frequency will be reduced. This timely cloud update of database can be guaranteed in the final released official version. :mrgreen:

Regarding the rolling back function, this beta version will create a restore point before installing your new driver. If you want to rolling back to the previous version, just click the Restore icon on the top right and then choose the related driver's backup and click Restore.

Any suggestions or feedbacks are welcomed. Let's work together to make this program better and better.

PS: Welcome to IObit forums, NoyzRulz (Tim)!

Cheers.

I will pass this on to my contacts at IObit, but NOD32 is flagging the program and blocking it.

Hi all,

Any suggestions or feedbacks are welcomed. Let's work together to make this program better and better.

Cheers.

Archived