IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License Usage

RickyRu

If I purchase the Pro version I have a license for 3 PCs.

If I install it on 3 PCs and then one of those PCs starts failing and I uninstalled Driver Booster from that PC... can I then install it on another PC?

This is now still only a total of 3 installations.

Thank you.

RickyRu

Welcome to the forum.

The simple answer is no. Each licence is assigned to a specific PC. Otherwise Iobit has no way of controlling how many pc's the licences are used on.

However if you have a genuine issue with one pc failing, you should send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely. She will evaluate the facts and assist you.

I would like to purchase a Pro version that I could temporarily install on PC's that I am working on.

Is such a version available?

That would make no sense....How would Iobit generate any revenue, if one person could download a Pro version and use it (even temporarily) on as many pc's as possible.

You could download the .exe file for the free version, put it on a stick and load it on as many pc's as you like without having to download every time. Then if your client likes what it does they can purchase the Pro version (which is very cheap for what it does)....everybody wins....you impress your clients and Iobit generate revenue to pay their staff for all the hard work put into these products.

Archived