IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

BSOD while updating drivers

Lynkdev

Ive been using this program for awhile but recently discover that i have a lot of updates all of a sudden and think this might be an issue with your database or something. Regardless im getting a BSOD after trying to install these and cant for the life of me figure out how to update one by one as i check the box, hit update and it updates all of them still...

any help much appreciated

Hi Lyn, any news onto this for you so far? There should be check boxes where you can ignore some updates. The screen shot above is too small as well by the way. 1.gif

When i click on an individual driver to update one by one, with all others being unchecked..it still goes through the process of updating them all...

sorry about the SS, not sure how to do a full screen.

stopped using this program as the support seems nil..but if i could fix it that would be great.

@Lynkdev

Sorry for the delay.

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com with your post link.

We will check it asap. Thanks a lot.

posted above

@Lynkdev

OK, I've forwarded it to our tech people. See you later with a solution.

BTW, for quick answer to your feedback, please contact dbfeedback@iobit.com directly next time.

Thank you.

@Lynkdev

Please follow the steps below to update drivers:

1. Re-run Driver Booster, right click the driver Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 & Realtek PCIE CardReaderafter scanning and choose Ignore.

2. Update rest drivers one by one, see if there is any problem.

3. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxx_i.zipon your desktop >> send the zip file TO dbfeedback@iobit.com

Thank you.

• 4 months later...

Archived