IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

stability

karrygun

i had time ago driver booster 1 , but this program upgraded too often audio's driver and sometimes gived some problems. what i should do with the new version?

i not remember if db excluded automatically the devices damaged and like i can say if are damaged.

i have an horrible remember on db about install of drivers: your program added very often also programs over the drivers

i not have windows for now but soon. so i can't check what is. by to way , why can i should update adio drivers? and about some devices damaged, where i can say if they are broken? i stay trying to remember on my memory db 1

ok . understood. with program is safe like asc ? or is better that i wai db3? i not want useless risk.

It has no risk. It is just a tool to collect some files to help us look into the Drive Booster problem you reported. It won't "fix" or delete anything on your PC.

no, i meant if is safe driver boost 2 or if is better that i wait the version 3

Only you can decide what you deem to be safe. All the information is out there. The Driver Booster section of the forum has lots of posts which will give you further information and advice.

Driver Booster, like any program must be used with care. So only you can decide whether to use DB2 or wait for DB three. Nobody here is gong to tell you what you should do.

i'm not agree in stead. you not have still told if i can use db2 without damage the pc. i must damage the my pc before for say it? i asked if i can close mine eyes because db say what do. i've told db3 , but could be db3-4-5 etc...

i'm not agree in stead. you not have still told if i can use db2 without damage the pc. i must damage the my pc before for say it? i asked if i can close mine eyes because db say what do. i've told db3 , but could be db3-4-5 etc...

You are entitled to your opinion. The decision is still yours alone.

@karrygun,

Problems like that you encountered actually caused by the drive updates which are provided by the manufactures, not Driver Booster itself. It is nearly impossible for our testing team to test every single driver update in every single PC situation because driver updates quantity is colossal and PC situations are various.

Even Microsoft cannot guarantee each of the driver update they recommend is perfect. And that's why they have the Roll Back function in Device Manager.

But, we are trying our best to check and re-pack those drivers and bring better experience to our users.

and about driver installer? on db1 your program installed also unwanted programs. there are also in new versions or is an option only for pro version not have these unwanted programs?

At present, Driver Booster doesn't have any recommended programs on V2. Even on V1, users can opt out. In V3, we will recommend other IObit programs in the new tab Action Center, if users don't want see it, they can click Hide.

• 1 month later...

i've uninstalled your db2 because it worked well. but now after some days i've found problems with drivers and after i've also uninstalled the video card... damn me... on description was showed grafic tablet.... so i thought was a wrong driver...

what cai i do now?

i've uninstalled your db2 because it worked well. but now after some days i've found problems with drivers and after i've also uninstalled the video card... damn me... on description was showed grafic tablet.... so i thought was a wrong driver...

what cai i do now?

Hi Karrygun,

1. Take some related screenshots to specify this problem.

2. Please do not update this audio driver, but download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop

3. Send us the screenshots and the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com with your post link.

We will look into it for you.

again this audio driver. but what matter it? i stay talking about another notebook. and which screenshots i should send to you? i not have any idea. uhm...device manager?

anyway, your db2 not find neither the video card and i've done unluckly some manual uninstall (maybe some was drivers). so, i hope that your driver will help me (and also your tips)

again this audio driver. but what matter it? i stay talking about another notebook. and which screenshots i should send to you? i not have any idea. uhm...device manager?

anyway, your db2 not find neither the video card and i've done unluckly some manual uninstall (maybe some was drivers). so, i hope that your driver will help me (and also your tips)

1. Any screenshots of "problems with drivers" you found, like messages, error code, etc.

2. Specify what you want to us help in details.

3. Please do not update this audio driver, but download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop

4. Send us the screenshots and the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com with your post link.

Archived