IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows 10 Realtek driver doesn't work

TheChecker

Windows 10 installs driver 9.1.401.2015 01-Apr-15 for my network adapter. DB2 suggests 10.1.505.2015, 05-May-15. After the update, there is no internet connection. All network settings remain the same but the connection is lost. Reverting to the previous driver brings back the connection.

Got your email. My colleague will reply you later :)

Hi Cicely.

Is it possible to post here the assistance which was given to user "TheChecker". It is of no value to the Forum and or the Users if issues are dealt with via email. All issues which are raised in the Forum should be shared in the Forum and not via private email, unless specifically requested by a user, for pesonal/privacy reasons.

I have raised this issue previously.

@Scannan,

OK pal. Here's the DB team's reply and solution to @TheCracker's 3 posts:

Post 1: http://forums.iobit.com/forum/driver-booster/driver-booster-v2/209511-windows-10-realtek-driver-doesn-t-work

Post 2: http://forums.iobit.com/forum/driver-booster/driver-booster-v3/207829-update-driver-booster-v3-0-beta-2-comes?p=209648#post209648

Post 3: http://forums.iobit.com/forum/driver-booster/driver-booster-v3/207829-update-driver-booster-v3-0-beta-2-comes?p=209649#post209649

As for the Driver Booster problems you reported, we have put the version 10.1.505.2015 into the "watch list" and we will remove it from our database once other users report the same problem.

And the drivers you mention in 2 & 3, we've already collected them and after repacking we will add them to the database. Thank you again.

Visited Realtek's website and located the latest drivers for my device (RTL8110SC), they are here. The driver installed is v.10.3.723.2015. The connection is not lost this time, however, browsing is significantly slower and the version Windows installs seems to be currently the only 100% working one (9.1.401.2015).

Thanks scrd01, are you referring to wireless settings? I'm not on wireless and the Realtek drivers always worked out of the box, these network drivers clearly have problems and I already contacted Realtek. I had to revert to Windows 8.1, W10 had other serious issues on my system, too. I'll install 10 again in a few months.

update: or not... the privacy issues are quite serious.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys, i had this same problem here.

My network adapter stoppe?d working after

updating this driver.

I had to roll back the update to make it work again.

Does anyone can tell me where to find this driver in

Realtek oficial page??

I'm using a Gigabyte AM3+ GA-970A-UD3P Motherboard.

Best wishes!

• 1 month later...

Archived