IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Diver Booster 2.4 = Fake Drivers !!!

maki

All drivers we suggest

IObit - are false and not compatible with my motherboard Z97-PRO, with other models of motherboards.

"system crash" BSOD, and many other errors..

you can not download files to disk, you install, it is rudeness from support.

For comparison Driver Genius Professional 12 / 15 - installs 100% correct and compatible drivers and this is very true !!! I tested !!!

Money for the program have gone down the drain !!!

Now you probably closing this subject because. Support care only about the money for

"program, which damages the system." as evidenced by the many posts with a BSOD and not only !!!

Long ago, I indicate with the problkem, but I see that none of your developers do not care that the drivers were really compatible with difference motherboard and other components.

@maki,

Thanks for your report.

We don't provide so called "fake" drivers. It might be a problem update and we will look into it if you can help us as below: Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com with your post link.

We will check it asap.

The Support you mean is the phone service?

Thank you.

1. System is broken,

buggy drivers ... do not start or shows random BSOD errors, so I can not give any log. In need of repair (eg. Reinstallation).

I checked the drivers of course are newer, but eg. A different motherboard. And this is true !

2. Not.

Driver Genius - updates compatible drivers

graphics card, processor, motherboard, sound card, usb hdd and many more ...(and never, ever any BSOD and crash!)

Embedded controller compatible with Microsoft ACPI - is the default driver from Microsoft and is not required for all computers.

There are only unique situation that should this driver update on some configurations.

Driver Booster- causes BSOD, random failures and software bugs because most of the drivers is not compatible with your computer configuration.

I tested on multiple computers (ASUS & GIGABYTE) and please do not say that this is not true !!!

Simple answer. Because they first installed the drivers - "Fake Drive Booster Tool" !!!!!!! and I broken my system completely ...

Again I installed Windows and installed the correct and compatible drivers - Tool Drive Genius !!!!!

• 3 months later...

1. Only install compatible drivers (compatible devices)

2. Install ONLY SIGNED (and not modified) drivers

-------

That's exactly what we have been doing. Even the drivers you manually install from manufacture cannot guarantee error free.

If you there is any problem again, please run the tool in post #3 and send it to dbfeedback@iobit.com. Our tech guy will fix for you. Thanks.

Archived