IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows 10 appears to be in Boot Mode

RoF

Windows 10 appears to be in Boot Mode after latest scan and update.

Most of the drivers were classed as very out of date after to scan.

We scan drivers on a regular basis and this is the first time this has occured.

Please can you help

My Apologies, I should have checked the IObit Products FAQ's first "Fix Bad Resolution" - all seems OK now!!!!

" How to fix the sound, network, resolution problems or other unexpected things that happen after updating drivers? Please load Driver Booster -> Click the Toolkit icon on the top -> Select the tool Fix No Sound Error, Fix Network Failure, or Fix Bad Resolution to fix the sound, network or resolution problems.

If the tools fail to fix the problems, or when you encounter other problems, such as BSOD, USB devices, printer, or camera no longer working, and PC unable to start normally, please send us the information as below so we can provide a solution:

Click here to download our tool -> Double click to run it on the problem PC -> Click “Save report to Desktop” -> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com

We will analyze the file and reply to you shortly."

My Apologies, I should have checked the IObit Products FAQ's first "Fix Bad Resolution" - all seems OK now!!!!

" How to fix the sound, network, resolution problems or other unexpected things that happen after updating drivers? Please load Driver Booster -> Click the Toolkit icon on the top -> Select the tool Fix No Sound Error, Fix Network Failure, or Fix Bad Resolution to fix the sound, network or resolution problems.

If the tools fail to fix the problems, or when you encounter other problems, such as BSOD, USB devices, printer, or camera no longer working, and PC unable to start normally, please send us the information as below so we can provide a solution:

Click here to download our tool -> Double click to run it on the problem PC -> Click “Save report to Desktop” -> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com

We will analyze the file and reply to you shortly."

Hi RoF,

Thanks for your information.

If any question, please contact us. You are also welcome to send email to dbfeedback@iobit.com. (Contacting us by email normally can get reply sooner. )

Archived