IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster v4

Cicely

Hi Guys,

Driver Booster v4 Final version is available now. Check it out and enjoy the new features now.:-):-)

1.Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly:dbfeedback@iobit.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!

Great News! Driver Booster V4 Final has been released.

We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for DB v4 and presented them a license code for DB Pro for 1 year as promised.

Top contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

John Curdie, Sebastian, Jan Szotkowski, Tiger1970, Kailash. Kohh, Zdepellegrin, Howard.ch, Sonypoopy , Anthony Kinyon, Stephen Wicklund, Dmitrij Beliakov, Dr.zimmerman, Don Walterson, Lucas Meneghetti, Qwerty, GABRIEL, Jamie Marling

Top contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:

parkd1, Pendaws, Lerch2000

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails and Private Messages.

2. Share Driver Booster V4 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now

Download From IObit.com

Download from CNET.com

4. What's New

+ Fully supported latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

+ Larger Database - Supported over 400,000 drivers for more exact match with your unique device.

+ Safer and More Stable Driver Updating - Each driver, even those passed WHQL Testing, has been strictly tested by our driver testing team.

+ Optimized Download Engine - Adopted auto downloading & new advanced driver compression technology for up to 130% faster speed.

+ Optimized Installation Engine - Increased installation speed and success rate.

+ More Powerful Toolkit - Enhanced Toolkit to fix more common issues of device error, network failure, etc.

+ Improved Ignore Function - Added 'Ignore this update only' option so you can still scan for later update.

+ Optimized Rescue - Supported manually creating and removing system restore points in a more easy-to-use interface.

+ Optimized Feedback - Intelligently recommend appropriate solutions to users’ common questions.

+ Professional Technical Support - All users’ feedback can be taken care of at the very first time.

+ Brand-New UI - Provided two sets of new skins (Black and Readable), simpler and easier to use.

+ Localization - Support 45 languages.

* And more can be discovered by you.

5. Description:

Driver Booster 4, as a powerful and easy-to-use driver updater, provides 1-click solution to rapidly & securely update outdated and faulty drivers and install the best matched missing drivers not only for your device drivers but also for your game components. With newly expanded online drivers and Game Components database, Driver Booster 4 can now support more than 400,000 drivers which covered over thousands of driver factory brands; even rare drivers can be accurately discovered. Besides, it also provides useful and powerful tools in Toolkit to help users fix computer common but headache problems, such as system crash, BSOD, device connection error, audio crackling, no sound issues, no network issues, etc. With new advanced compression technology, break-point resume technology and automatic retry mechanism, Driver Booster 4 can download drivers in a much faster and smoother way. In short, Driver Booster is a driver updater to maximally optimize system performance by increasing system compatibility and stability.

I just installed it and the first thing it did was scan for new driver version. It found two and showed the driver version for what it found. Could you also show on the same screen the driver version that is installed too. That would be helpful to see the old version number that is install and the new version on the same screen. Thanks

It would be nice to Have arrows on the top and the bottom of the scroll bar on the right when I go down the list of drivers. This will make it easier for laptop users. You add to the new version of your uninstaller that is in testing now and would like to see it add to this version too. Thanks

I just installed it and the first thing it did was scan for new driver version. It found two and showed the driver version for what it found. Could you also show on the same screen the driver version that is installed too. That would be helpful to see the old version number that is install and the new version on the same screen. Thanks

Hi parkd1,

You may please click Details under the drop-down arrow to see the old version information. We only provide the date of Available driver here to make the interface more simple.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

It would be nice to Have arrows on the top and the bottom of the scroll bar on the right when I go down the list of drivers. This will make it easier for laptop users. You add to the new version of your uninstaller that is in testing now and would like to see it add to this version too. Thanks

Hi parkd1,

Thanks for your kind suggestion, we will consider it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue with this build of Driver booster. The issue was there before in version 3.?

The report on an error shows up every time I run Driver booster, I do the repair and it says that

the repair has been affected but it comes back EVERY time? I would post the pics but

I cannot. This forum is very slow at times and uploading pics is VERY hard.

It's fine but not really seeing much difference from version 3, then again I do not run it on a daily basis.

This isn't a huge issue but the Transparency setting isn't saving. The feedback option within Drive booster will not go thru that's why I posted here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Pendaws, sorry for the inconvenience related to this error. Please note that we will fix this error in Driver Booster 4 Beta 2. Thanks for your feedback.

It's fine but not really seeing much difference from version 3, then again I do not run it on a daily basis.

This isn't a huge issue but the Transparency setting isn't saving. The feedback option within Drive booster will not go thru that's why I posted here.

Hi Lerch2000,

Thanks for reporting the bug of Transparency setting, we will fix it in next version (Release Candidate), and we also will optimize the feedback function then.

• 2 weeks later...

Need a way to report drivers problems. I notice so far with my mainboard. ASRock Fatil1ty Z170 Gaming K4. I notice 2 drivers are giving me problems. "Intel Management Engine Interface Version 11.05.1189." giving small micro freeze to my pc. Using back 11.0.5.1189 is fine. Also, "Standard SATA AHCI Controller Version 14.8.7.1051." Will 100% freeze my pc every 15sec or so sec, and when I restart it takes like a min or two just to restart. Same goes for shutting down. Using 10.0.10586.0 works fine.

Maybe have it when people report drivers problems. It will also automatically send iobit the user system info along with the problematic drivers the user is reporting.

Might want to consider having hotfix, beta drivers option for video card drivers. They do fix issue that WHQL are having.

Oh, how about a stability test option. Just a minor few mins test.(optional of course) To check if everything is running fine.

Option to report even newer drivers to iobit.

• 2 weeks later...
Need a way to report drivers problems. I notice so far with my mainboard. ASRock Fatil1ty Z170 Gaming K4. I notice 2 drivers are giving me problems. "Intel Management Engine Interface Version 11.05.1189." giving small micro freeze to my pc. Using back 11.0.5.1189 is fine. Also, "Standard SATA AHCI Controller Version 14.8.7.1051." Will 100% freeze my pc every 15sec or so sec, and when I restart it takes like a min or two just to restart. Same goes for shutting down. Using 10.0.10586.0 works fine.

Maybe have it when people report drivers problems. It will also automatically send iobit the user system info along with the problematic drivers the user is reporting.

Might want to consider having hotfix, beta drivers option for video card drivers. They do fix issue that WHQL are having.

Oh, how about a stability test option. Just a minor few mins test.(optional of course) To check if everything is running fine.

Option to report even newer drivers to iobit.

Hi orioncheung,

Thanks for your wonderful suggestion, our developing team will considerate it. And you may know that you can report drivers problems, newer drivers, suggestion or any problem to us by the Feedback in Settings of Driver Booster, besides, you can send email to dbfeedback@iobit.com or just ask for free online support in the link http://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback-form.php?product=free, we will reply you within 24 hours normally, at most 48 hours.