IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Upgrade from v3 question

TheChecker

• 3 weeks later...

I went and upgraded to MacBooster 4 and it was a BIG mistake. I have sent an number of emails and via their site over the last few days and they have completely ignored me. I have found that if your use 1Password and then run MacBooster 4 it will delete your DATA!!!! I have had a real problem with this and the most annoying issues is Iobit just do not reply. I have eventually been able to get all my passwords and data back with the help of 1Password and because I had the information on my iPhone but then as soon as I run MacBooster 4 again I loose the lot again. DON'T NOT UPGRADE OR USE THIS PRODUCT.

:!::!::!::!::!:

Hi Marsky, Welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

I have moved your same post of yesterday to MacBooster section and you have repeated the same mistake again.

This section is for Driver Booster v4 which is a program for Windows OS, and you are complaining about MacBooster 4 which is a program for Mac OS.

Please post in the correct section MacBooster, otherwise you will not get any response from Windows' programs users or from IObit staff.

Please contact Cicely with an e-mail to support@iobit.com and/or send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely about your problem, you will get an answer for sure.

Cheers.

Archived