Iobit Driver Booster updated my Drivers and disabled my Mouse and Keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iobit Driver Booster updated my Drivers and disabled my Mouse and Keyboard

Iobit Driver Booster updated my Drivers and disabled my Mouse and Keyboard.
    I don't think I have a restore point so I am getting so frustrated. It also doesn't work in safe mode and I'm sure I have the same problem as everyone who has encountered this problem before.

Originally posted by David Long View Post
    Iobit Driver Booster updated my Drivers and disabled my Mouse and Keyboard.
    I don't think I have a restore point so I am getting so frustrated. It also doesn't work in safe mode and I'm sure I have the same problem as everyone who has encountered this problem before.
    Hi David Long,
    First, welcome to join the Forum. And we are sorry to reply so late.
    If you still encounter this problem, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. Or just use the program built-in Feedback to contact us.
    We will look into this problem and get back to you.
    Thanks.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi there,
      since mid of June I have exactly the same problem. I was able to get my touch pad working again, but no mouse would work. I have a PS/2 compatible mouse driver with a yellow flag... but neither WIN 10 own repair nor IObit 5.0 gets it fixed ! I downloaded the Helper exe of above and sent the log files to your eMail. Hope you can help....

Best regards, Tom
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Doc Tom

Right click on the driver with the yellow flag and delete it. Reboot your pc and windows will automatically reinstall the legacy driver.
        To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Working...
        X