IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster spoiling printer drivers because they are offline and giving great head ache - EASY WORKAROUND FOR DEVS.

thiago.hdp

Hi people!

Firstly sorry for my bad english, is not my native language!

I'v using almost all products for IObit, I like them all, but I'm having a problem with Driver Booster 4 at now. This is the second time i'm having the same problem, so I'v decided to write on this forum.

At work I have 3 printers connected to my computer. I'm not using them all at the same time, then some are off at a given time. I work on a photography studio, and my customers bring me all day pen drivers, smartphones and other gadgets to copy photos from them.

The problem is that when I use the "Remove Disconected Devices" from Driver Booster - aiming to clean the drivers from the devices that customers bring to me and soon after are disconected from my computer - it removes the drivers from printers that are turned off too! I had to clean, reinstall and reconfigure all my printer devices 2 times because this. Take me 1 hour to figure the problem and do it all.

Maybe this is a wanted feature because it can help to solve driver problems... but devs MUST put a way to ignore some drivers from this scan.

I know that is a way to ignore driver updates after you find them in Driver Booster driver update scan, but you can only ignore if THERE IS a update, and I think you can't ignore from "Remove Disconected Devices".

The user should be able to send to ignore list any device from any Driver Booster Scan, at any given moment. I think that is a easy to do for devs.

I let here my suggestion them, with best of the intentions! Cya!

Hi people!

Firstly sorry for my bad english, is not my native language!

I'v using almost all products for IObit, I like them all, but I'm having a problem with Driver Booster 4 at now. This is the second time i'm having the same problem, so I'v decided to write on this forum.

At work I have 3 printers connected to my computer. I'm not using them all at the same time, then some are off at a given time. I work on a photography studio, and my customers bring me all day pen drivers, smartphones and other gadgets to copy photos from them.

The problem is that when I use the "Remove Disconected Devices" from Driver Booster - aiming to clean the drivers from the devices that customers bring to me and soon after are disconected from my computer - it removes the drivers from printers that are turned off too! I had to clean, reinstall and reconfigure all my printer devices 2 times because this. Take me 1 hour to figure the problem and do it all.

Maybe this is a wanted feature because it can help to solve driver problems... but devs MUST put a way to ignore some drivers from this scan.

I know that is a way to ignore driver updates after you find them in Driver Booster driver update scan, but you can only ignore if THERE IS a update, and I think you can't ignore from "Remove Disconected Devices".

The user should be able to send to ignore list any device from any Driver Booster Scan, at any given moment. I think that is a easy to do for devs.

I let here my suggestion them, with best of the intentions! Cya!

Hi thiago.hdp

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your kind suggestion.

For this problem, kindly please follow the following steps to help us locate the problem and look into it:

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. Or just use the program built-in Feedback to contact us.

We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Thanks.

Archived