IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Drive Boost run - all high reolutions lost from display

sargan

Have a GTX 560TI gpu running W10 and a Samsung S23C650 monitor

normally set to 1970 x 1080

Today run Drive Booster 4 for the first time, and after reboot - I have only 1024 x 768 as max resolution

If I go to W10 .... settings>display it only shows 1024 x 768 (or lower)

If I go to Nvidia control panel it also only shows 1024 x 768 and lower

The adapter states driver is ver 21.21.13.7290

Monitor is shown as Generic plug & play - there is no W10 driver on Samsung site

Please can you help -

Have a GTX 560TI gpu running W10 and a Samsung S23C650 monitor

normally set to 1970 x 1080

Today run Drive Booster 4 for the first time, and after reboot - I have only 1024 x 768 as max resolution

If I go to W10 .... settings>display it only shows 1024 x 768 (or lower)

If I go to Nvidia control panel it also only shows 1024 x 768 and lower

The adapter states driver is ver 21.21.13.7290

Monitor is shown as Generic plug & play - there is no W10 driver on Samsung site

Please can you help -

Hi Sargan,

Please load Driver Booster >> click the Toolkit icon on the top >> select the tool Fix bad resolution

See if it works. If no, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to to dbfeedback@iobit.com. Or just use the program built-in Feedback to contact us.

We will look into this problem and get back to you.

Thanks.

Archived