IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems with a game [Razer Game Booster]

Hi macedo3,

We are sorry that we do not understand this issue clearly. Would you please send us a screenshot of this issue so that we can check it clearly?

Guide for taking screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks for your time in advance.

I do not think I explained right,i'm requesting a boost button for execute the booster without a game to launch,my game can only be executed on website,so I can not run it with the booster because if i try to execute the game without clicking on Play Now button on the website,a error window appear

I do not think I explained right,i'm requesting a boost button for execute the booster without a game to launch,my game can only be executed on website,so I can not run it with the booster because if i try to execute the game without clicking on Play Now button on the website,a error window appear

Well I sort of understand you. You cannot run RGB by itself like you could with the IOBIT versions. The only way to launch is it is with a game launch. I don't like that either.

Archived