Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want the old gamebooster, this razer one sucks...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally agreed with you all, first impression when I found out Game Booster was update into 3.5.6 beta, I was totally impressed and I think in my head what new feature is coming up into this new version.

But, when I installed it, I was very disappointed, I was force to login into this version of Razor Game Booster, how about people that doesn't have internet connection and just play game offline ?

To make my post not very long, my other problem is like other people comment in this thread, hopefully Razer will do something with new version that will satisfied their user.
    Last edited by shahril; Dec. 27th, 2012, 14:25.

Comment

Originally posted by shahril View Post
      ...how about people that doesn't have internet connection and just play game offline ?
      My point exactly. I want to have GB to use without going online to sign in. Thats why I say that version 3.4 is the best so far for me. I don't have the privilege as many of you may have to be online 24/7 so thats one of my main reason for having GB not going online to sign in.

Comment

I also have problems with Razer

Battlefield 3 will not launch. I liked the old game booster too.

Comment

Thanks masterblaster, your tip about unticking the disable automatic updates box solved the RGB lauching a bunch of weird programs i never use on exit.

Also like everyone here, dont like the online login. The first thing i thought was it should have an offline mode aswell, and be set to offline by default when you install RGB. Previous users of Game Booster would be far greater than current users of Razer products to make use of the cloud feature, so doesnt make sense having a mandatory login just for the program itself for everyone, so even if there were both options would make more sense for the default mode after installing and creating an account being offline mode. just my 2cents. On the plus side, do like the UI
          Last edited by nisen; Jan. 11th, 2013, 03:31.

Comment

Hi mhoppe,

To look into the issue, please kindly provide us details as follows:

Did the origin launched successfully when you tried to launch Battlefiled 3? If the origin did not launch, please check whether the origin works. If the origin launched successfully, did your Bf3 give you any message? And please kindly take a screenshot of it and send it to us.

If there is no message or notification, please set your origin be offline and try to launch Bf3 again to see how it works. If you can play Bf3 when your origin is offline, then the cause of the problem may be located in the browser settings.
            IObit Support Team --
            If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Edit2: Have a bug report with the "Turn off Automatic Updates" feature. Unticking that doesnt seem to work the first time after restarting my system.

So first time i lauch a game after restarting it (W7 64bit) still get random programs launched upon exiting Game mode. Heres specifically what happens, and confirm it does it for every time i restart the system.

Open Office is launched

VLC Media Player is launched

and two error message popups appear

1) No suitable decoder module:
              VLC does not support the audio or video format "undf". Unfortunately there is no way for you to fix this.

2) Intel PROSet/Wireless
              This feature is not working correctly. Please re-install the feature using the Intel PROSet/Wireless installer, and then restart the software.

it also keeps turning windows sounds back on along with it. Who knows what else RGB is resetting on my system i havent discovered yet
              Last edited by nisen; Jan. 13th, 2013, 15:39. Reason: further detail

Comment

my log in screen comes up but when i log in the settings return to normal mode and the game doesn't start

Comment

Game Booster 3.4

For those who wish to use the older version of Game Booster 3.4 can download it right here at the link below;

Game Booster 3.4

You will need Winrar or Winzip to extract it.

Regards,
                  Errol

Comment

I found the 3.5 (non Razer) beta here http://freewareupdate.com/cleaning-t...d-game-booster
                    I think this is the best version of all of them.
                    http://steamcommunity.com/id/MasterBlaster73

Comment

Originally posted by masterblaster View Post
                      I found the 3.5 (non Razer) beta here http://freewareupdate.com/cleaning-t...d-game-booster
                      I think this is the best version of all of them.
                      In Screenshots is v.3 ...

Comment

You can download several versions from here. The default is gb3.5-beta-setup.exe

Comment

Just so you guys now, I dont think they've removed any of the previous features, You just need to read the documentation to find out how to use them lol!

Couple of help bits for you.

Switch to Gaming Mode (without launching game) - Ctrl + Alt + B
                          Normal Mode - Ctrl + Alt + R

hope that helps :)

Comment

When is new version?

Comment

Originally posted by OwenMelbz View Post
                              Just so you guys now, I dont think they've removed any of the previous features, You just need to read the documentation to find out how to use them lol!

Couple of help bits for you.

Switch to Gaming Mode (without launching game) - Ctrl + Alt + B
                              Normal Mode - Ctrl + Alt + R

hope that helps :)
                              This isn't true at all. The Razer version has removed many features included in the old 3.5 beta. Just for example, try to boost the Razer version without launching a game. It's not possible. I won't use the Razer version because of this.

Comment

Hi masterblaster,

I have to correct you that the key combinations OwenMelbz metions, do exactly what he says when Razer Game Booster 3.5.6.22 is opened, ie.
                                Ctrl + Alt + B starts the boosting of PC without launching a game,
                                and
                                Ctrl + Alt + R returns the PC state to Normal (No game to stop as no game has been started.).:-D

Cheers.
                                enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
                                X