IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can not create Account to use booster

I have downloaded, completed forms, uninstalled, reinstalled, looked in forums and searched for tops on HOW TO CREATE A RAZOR ACCOUNT so I can use it.

Should be simple, but it is pulling teeth. Okay, the button for create account does not work. I do not have an account and simply need to make one and log on, BUT IT DOES NOT WORK. Please please, do not waist my time with things I have done already mentioned above. Either the program works or it does not. What is the TRICK?

Hi Humaity,

Thank you for your feedback.

For the issue you mentioned, please check it carefully and the box to tick to agree items should be there. Please check the attachment to see details and I marked the box. It is a little difficult to see and we will make improvement in the feature.

If you still can't see the box for AGREE to terms, please send us the related screenshot.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks for supporting IObit.

• 2 months later...

Also unable to view check box for Game Booster registration

I am unable to view the check box on the Game Booster registration screen. I've attached a screen shot of what I see.

I'd really like to use this product. Please help.

Don't see checkbox in Create Account screen

No, that's not the issue. When I'm in the Create an Account screen, I'm supposed to see a checkbox that says I accept the terms. That's the box i can't see. I had filled in the dialogue boxes, but didn't take the screenshot at that time. But I did fill out the form, many times. The Create Account button never shows because I haven't checked the box that says I accept the terms, which I can't check because I can't see it.

Hi AnyaDal,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

For the issue you mentioned, please read post #3 that I posted. Please check it carefully and the box to tick to agree items should be there. You can refer to the attachment.

It is a little difficult to see and we should make improvements.

Thanks for reminding us. :wink:

Archived