IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GameBooster + moved Steam Library

I recently rebuilt my gaming rig. I had copied my steamapps folder with the appmanifest files to a scratch drive. After i rebuilt it, i installed steam, then shut steam down, copied the steam apps directory back to the their locations on my C:\ and D:\ drives. Launched steam, and all my games showed up no problem. I then installed Razer Cortex and it scanned my drives, but is only showing a couple of games, it's not picking up my entire library of installed steam games. I tried removing a game from the library and re-downloading it to see if it would help, no luck. I've installed a couple of other games through origin, and since those were re-downloaded they've scanned in fine. I also have amd gaming evolved/raptr installed, and it's managed to scan the steam library no problem, just seems to be something with razer cortex.

Is there a file i need to edit to get it to scan my steam library?

Archived