IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Black Viper's Configuration Examples and Recommendations

Below is a link that explains most services. It was designed to aid those in selecting which services can safely be turned off.

They include all versions of windows.

This is an incredible amount of information that will help Game Booster users to better understand what they should and should not turn off.

http://www.blackviper.com/wiki/Main_Page

Might want to make this sticky as I'm sure many users will reference this.

Good idea masterblaster, thank you!

Cheers

solbjerg

Below is a link that explains most services. It was designed to aid those in selecting which services can safely be turned off.

They include all versions of windows.

This is an incredible amount of information that will help Game Booster users to better understand what they should and should not turn off.

http://www.blackviper.com/wiki/Main_Page

Might want to make this sticky as I'm sure many users will reference this.

Right juanchacin

I made it sticky right away after masterblaster suggested it, - I thought it a splendid idea too!!

It is mentioned in Usage of IObit Products but perhaps more will read it this way :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Perfect masterblaster i'm sure a lot of people would find this info usefull, and how you say this should be a sticky thread, hope IObit make it

Best regards.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

HI,

Not trying to be a party pooper here as I do LOVE BlackVypers pages and suggestions but PLEASE read EVERYTHING before making any changes!

I went there and changed stuff willy nilly and totaled my PC. I did it 6 times each time I had to go back to an Acronis backup I did as soon as Windows 7 was installed so it was VERY frustrating.

He has GREAT information but just read it first.

Jusy an FYI, IMHO.

:mrgreen:

Joe

• 6 years later...