IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem adding a game to gamebox!! "HELP"

Hi Guys

I have a problem in adding my call of duty 4 from my steam! I tried to add it but it doesnt work! I can add other games like League of Legends and Lineage 2 , etc... and some games are there by default like Counter Strike Source from the steam! But when i try to add my cod4 , the gamebox doesnt detect the game, I mean, I tried to add from the steam folder and the shortcut from desktop but nothinggg

Whats the problem? I need Help!

Thanks

Hi Cruserd,

It will be helpful if you give more information about your softwares such as Game Booster.

Which version are you using?

Is the option "Switch to gaming mode when steam game is launched." chosen in the General settings?

Cheers.

Cruserd, the latest version is GB 3.4 downloadable from IObit Game Booster 3.4 is available! (Updated May 04, 2012) thread. Please update your Game Booster to version 3.4.

You can also try the new beta version GB 3.5 Beta downloadable from IObit Game Booster 3.5 Beta is available! (Updated) thread.

Toggle the option in question, and try to see if it helps.

Cheers.

You are not alone with this problem. I am using v3.5 beta and am unable to drag most of my icons to the gamebox. Why this affects some and not others I just don't know!

PS There is an option to right-click on the icon and run the game using gamebooster.

Hi Cruserd,

Please zip the short cut of call of duty 4 and send it to us as attachment so that we can look into it.

Hi Coreblimey,

Please zip several short cuts of your games and send them to us so that we can look into it.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Archived