IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

how does it work?

Hello, i'm new here. Ive been using gamebooster since 2010.

I have always liked the program. Having used it on many different pc's, Its almost always improved fps. Even on desktops that were anything but weak.

My last desktop was a dual socket mobo with x2 6-core opterons. I built it as a workstation/low end server. I did use it for occasional gaming though. After installing gamebooster I got a 5-10 fps increase. The thing is, my fps were increased with or without using the boost button.

So my question is: was it from the tweaks included with gamebooster? or something else?

I ask because i recommend gamebooster to alot of gamers, but they think the software doesn't work, or is just a placebo. I need some perspective.

can anyone help?

I used Game Booster, Game Booster is a program that optimizes the system at software level. Sometimes optimization is not significant. Increased performance of gaming depends not so much of Software how Hardware.

I do not recommend to use Game Booster but I recommend to use advanced hardware.

I used Game Booster, Game Booster is a program that optimizes the system at software level. Sometimes optimization is not significant. Increased performance of gaming depends not so much of Software how Hardware.

I do not recommend to use Game Booster but I recommend to use advanced hardware.

I disagree. as I said, I have seen game booster increase game performance in both high end and low and pc's. What I'm asking is why?

I talk to a lot of gamers that have high end systems. But some of them aren't getting the fps they should. if they have the hardware, then it's the software that needs to be optimized.

I would love to be able to explain why game booster helps instead of just saying "try it".

I used Game Booster and I have not noticed significant improvement in performance during the game.

I'm not saying that this program is not good, it is effective, only as I have not tested advanced.

Octavian

I see nothing in your post that would justify you telling users that you do not recommend GB. Unless a product is failing to perform or it is causing issues, then there is no justification in telling users that you would not recommend it.

It appears to me that you are simply posting for the sake of posting.

Please, post only, information/suggestions/feedback, which is useful to other users.

Thank you everyone for posting responses.

I still dont know how to explain why gamebooster works to other gamers:cry:

other than "it optimizes on a software level" Thats not a very good explanation.

Hopefully someone from Iobit will respond to your post. In the meantime you could email Iobit directly at support@iobit.com

You should reference this thread in your email.

Hi NeedCoffee,

Sorry for my late reply.

Game Booster boosts your game performance by disabling some unnecessary services or processes to save more resources for games. To some degree, it is like the Game Mode in Turbo Boost of Advanced SystemCare.:-D

Thanks Scannan's timely reply.

Archived