IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Other languages for Game Booster.

The new Game Booster is designed to be localized.

Although it is not ready yet, still you can use it in your own language.

This is a temporary application of a translated language.

An example is attached to convert it to Turkish.

Please rename the English.lng in the Language folder of Game Booster to English_original.lng as you may want to use the program in English at a later time, and extract the attached Turkish.zip file to the same folder.

Although the name of the new file is English. lng, the Game Booster program will be opened in Turkish.

Enjoy it!

EDIT: Danish language file is attached by solbjerg. Use the same procedure as above.

Latest Dansk.lng is version 1.0

Turkish.zip

Danish.zip

Dansk.lng

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated, correct Turkish language file for Game Booster Beta 3

.Please find attached Turkish.lng for Game Booster Beta 3 to use it in Turkish.

The language file extracted by setup file is wrong.

Download the updated attached file to the folder:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\Language

When you choose Turkish as a language in the Options, Game Booster Beta 3 will be in Turkish.

Enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Attached file is changed

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>

http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif Oyun Güçlendirici Beta 3 (Game Booster Beta 3) için güncelleştirilmiş, doğru Türkçe dil dosyası

Lütfen Oyun Güçlendirici Beta 3'ü (Game Booster Beta 3) Türkçe kullanmak için ekli Turkish.lng dosyasını bulun.

Kuruluş dosyasınca açılan dil dosyası yanlıştır.

Güncelleştirilmiş ekli dosyayı aşağıdaki klasöre indirin:

Seçeneklerde dili Türkçe (Turkish) seçtiğiniz zaman, Oyun Güçlendirici Beta 3 (Game Booster Beta 3) Türkçe olacaktır.

Kolay gelsin!

---------------------------------------------------

DÜZELTME: Ekli dosya değiştirilmiştir

Turkish.lng

Updated, correct Turkish language file for Game Booster Beta 4

Please find attached Turkish.lng for Game Booster Beta 4 to use it in Turkish.

The language file extracted by setup file is garbled. (Non-Unicode characters.)

When you choose Turkish as a language in the Options, Game Booster Beta 4 will be in Turkish.

Enjoy it!

http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif Oyun Güçlendirici Beta 4(Game Booster Beta 4) için güncelleştirilmiş, doğru Türkçe dil dosyası

Lütfen Oyun Güçlendirici Beta 4'ü (Game Booster Beta 4) Türkçe kullanmak için ekli Turkish.lng dosyasını bulun.

Kuruluş dosyasınca açılan dil dosyası karışmıştır. (Unicode-olmayan karakterler.)

Seçeneklerde dili Türkçe (Turkish) seçtiğiniz zaman, Oyun Güçlendirici Beta 4 (Game Booster Beta 4) Türkçe olacaktır.

Kolay gelsin!

Turkish.lng

Updated, correct Turkish language file for Game Booster 1.0 Final

Please find attached Turkish.lng for Game Booster 1.0 Final to use it in Turkish.

The language file extracted by setup file is garbled. (Non-Unicode characters.)

When you choose Turkish as a language in the Options, Game Booster 1.0 Final will be in Turkish.

Enjoy it!

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Files</LEGEND></FIELDSET>Turkish.lng (2.6 KB)

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon2.gif Oyun Güçlendirici 1.0 Son (Game Booster 1.0 Final) için güncelleştirilmiş, doğru Türkçe dil dosyası<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>Lütfen Oyun Güçlendirici 1.0 Son'u (Game Booster 1.0 Final) Türkçe kullanmak için ekli Turkish.lng dosyasını bulun.Kuruluş dosyasınca açılan dil dosyası karışmıştır. (Unicode-olmayan karakterler.)

Seçeneklerde dili Türkçe (Turkish) seçtiğiniz zaman, Oyun Güçlendirici 1.0 Son (Game Booster 1.0 Final) Türkçe olacaktır.

Kolay gelsin!

Turkish.lng

Who made the Czech ugly translation

Hello there, I am here to notice that whoever made the czech translation, the one was compleatly out of the idea about the things... I offer to correct it... The current translation is absolutely nonsense... Anyhow, pleas let me know if I can help with it...

Also the program seams to use no unicode coding or fonts for the "main button"

When I run it on my XP with the nonsense czech transpation, the main button shows incorrect symbols...

Thanx for hearing...

Kaucuk

Hi Kaucuk

In the language folder it says "CZ by Damned" - probably a Czech user.

You are welcome to make a new one. All language files apart from English and perhaps Chinese are made by users.

Take a look in Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section, the translating procedure is explained there, - also where to send it or make it available.

0=Pøejít na hern?režim!

If it is this kind of nonsense then perhaps some of the special Czech characters isn't shown correctly, and you should correct it and advise support@iobit.com about it.

Tell them the character numbers of the affected characters. Or write them here and I will give you their numbers. Save your corrected lng. file in unicode coding and send them that.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello there, I am here to notice that whoever made the czech translation, the one was compleatly out of the idea about the things... I offer to correct it... The current translation is absolutely nonsense... Anyhow, pleas let me know if I can help with it...

When I run it on my XP with the nonsense czech transpation, the main button shows incorrect symbols...

Thanx for hearing...

Kaucuk

RE

Hi,

Czech language it's very, very specific language. The same problem has been with AWC and ASC.

Solving?

Change in resource: Font.Charset = ANSI_CHARSET on Font.Charset = DEFAULT_CHARSET

For example:

RCData: TForm1

Left = 128

Top = 152

Width = 249

Height = 53

Cursor = crHandPoint

Caption = 'Switch to Gaming Mode! '

Default = True

Font.Charset = DEFAULT_CHARSET

Font.Color = clWindowText

Font.Height = -14

Font.Name = 'Tahoma'

Font.Style = [fsBold]

ParentFont = False

TabOrder = 2

OnClick = BitBtn1Click

Layout = blGlyphRight

Czech translation is flawless and precise.

More questions?:wink:

Thanx for hearing...

Kaucuk

Překlad je správnej, jen je potřeba změnit CHARSET v programu z ANSI na DEFAULT

EDIT : Translation by Google

Translation is good, but it is necessary to change the CHARSET in from ANSI to DEFAULT

Hi Damned

Good of you to join!

Line 18 looks like this in the Czech language by me.

18=Ukonèen?program?na pozad?mùže dát více síly a prostoru Vašim hrám!

All those questionmarks can't be right??

What should it say? (Ukončit)? Perhaps there is a problem with házek (caron)?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Is it just one character that exhibits this behaviour?

Have you tried saving the language file (.txt or .lng) in the unicode coding and sending IObit that?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Damned

The attached file look fine to me (I do not read or speak Czech) but all the extra questionmarks are gone.

Fine job!

And in unicode coding too!! Very good!

Was it just the házek/caron character that acted up?

Cheers

solbjerg

See on picture, down the files Czech.lng and send me feedback.

The instructions I sent to support gamebooster (Justin).

Archived