IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag Pro?

dv8cowboy

Gone?

Hi cowboy,

On top of what solbjerg pointed out, have look at Smart Defrag Pro (3.0.3.306) is available! thread, you must have missed that. ;-)

Cheers.

Eno and Solb,

I have seen those,the link to download from Majorgeeks is dead/no longer there so l am using the latest free deffrager until l can find a way to get the latest Pro version somehow... :sad:

Can someone send it to me via email (e-mail deleted ) ? As an attachment??

Regards to all!

-Cowboy

EDIT: e-mail address deleted for security reasons to prevent e-mail address harvesters.

Cowboy, the link (to thread) I have supplied for you have only one download button which downloads Smart Defrag Pro (3.0.3.306) setup file directly from IObit server, so please click on it and you will see that the Pro version of the setup file (3.0.3.306) will be downloaded. (I have tried it now again and it works.) (There is no link or download button for MajorGeeks on that post.)

Cheers.

Yep!

Cowboy, the link (to thread) I have supplied for you have only one download button which downloads Smart Defrag Pro (3.0.3.306) setup file directly from IObit server, so please click on it and you will see that the Pro version of the setup file (3.0.3.306) will be downloaded. (I have tried it now again and it works.) (There is no link or download button for MajorGeeks on that post.)

Cheers.

Thanks a heap Mate! :lol:

-Cowboy

Archived