IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Instant email notification not working

Hi.

I noticed that suddenly the forum it nos notifying me by email when new posts are placed on my subscribed threads!

Please check this, I have done nothing to my user profile and have verified that I've enabled this option for some threads.

Thanks

Hi, I just checked your account and Automatic Thread Subscription Mode is set to Do not subscribe which means you won't get any email notifications.

Please follow the instructions below from the thread FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first

• It can be very convenient to receive notification by email when the thread you are subscribed to has a new reply

To make sure you are automatically Subscribed to a thread that you start or post in and to choose email notification or not:

-> Click on User CP (on the bar near the top of every forum page)

-> In the Control Panel index box on the left

-> Edit Options

-> Messaging & Notification

-> Default Thread Subscription Mode

-> Select the type of Notification you want from the drop down list

If you select any email notification then an email will be automatically sent to the email address you gave when you registered at the forum. Instant email notification is usually the best choice.

When you receive the email you can simply click on the link that is supplied to go directly to the thread.

-> Save Changes (at the bottom)

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Wozofoz, Cicely

I'm aware that my profile is set that way, but I have manually subscribed to some threads by activating the "Thread subscription" - "Instant email notification", it was working fine but suddenly it no longer works.

I have already changed the setting in my user profile, but I'm concerned that of a sudden the "manual" thread subscription stopped working (at least for me).

Regards

Hector

Ok, I have changed my settings to Do not notify and when I replied to your thread Speed Test benchmark: SD 3 vs Perfectdisk 13 I selected instant email for that thread

I will see what happens when someone replies

All the best, woz of oz

I don't get notified either and I can't see any adjustments I can make to change it

Sorry but I guess it is a vBulletin 'thing'

All the best, woz of oz

Hi guys,

Thanks for your active reply.

I have reported the issue to our programmers. We will do a test and see what is wrong.:wink:

Who can reply the thread? I will check whether I can receive notification. :-D

Heh!..

Hi Cicely!

How have you been? Did you get a notification that I replied DIRECTLY to you? My setting is "Instant Notification" so I am interested as well!! :?

-Cowboy

Hi guys,

Thanks for your active reply.

I have reported the issue to our programmers. We will do a test and see what is wrong.:wink:

Who can reply the thread? I will check whether I can receive notification. :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Sorry for my late reply.

And I did not receive notification, either.

I have reported the issue to our programmer. But sorry to tell you our current forum settings can not solve the issue.

Sorry about that. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived