IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Cloud

Octavian

IObit Cloud (cloud.iobit.com) has problems when a file is in scan process, some files that I upload for scan Iobit Cloud say Timeout and stopped. Also some files that are really threats IObit Cloud say that file is safe. I think that IObit it is necessary to update Cloud and make It better solution for analysed files.

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the timeout issue, it might be caused by poor network. Please check your network and try again to see whether the issue continues.

For the issue "some files that are really threats IObit Cloud say that file is safe.",could you please send us the file samples to help us look into it?

Well, we will try to improve our IObit Cloud to make it better as you mentioned. If you have any other issues or suggestions, please feel free to tell us.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the timeout issue, it might be caused by poor network. Please check your network and try again to see whether the issue continues.

For the issue "some files that are really threats IObit Cloud say that file is safe.",could you please send us the file samples to help us look into it?

Well, we will try to improve our IObit Cloud to make it better as you mentioned. If you have any other issues or suggestions, please feel free to tell us.

Looking forward to your reply.

I have rapid network(fibre optic) and Timeout maybe not because of network.

I can not upload sample because when I want to upload display a error ''Invalid File X 000 A (28).exe'' or ''Unknown Error''.

When I want to open cloud.iobit.com from Internet Explorer, display a page ''Not Found'' , but when open page from Google Chrome, work.

Hi Octavian,

Do you mean that you are not able to upload the sample to our forum?

If yes, please send the sample to support1@iobit.com, we will look into ASAP.

Thank you for your time and patience.

I sent files to email address, I tested Iobit Cloud with samples and from 27 threats Iobit Cloud say that only 9 are dangerous.

Cloud should be improved and maybe make cooperation with Bitdefender or VirusTotal to improve analysis technologies and heuristic base need to be added.

Hi Octavian,

Many thanks for your samples and feedback.

We have received. Now, we have update our database, please check it and see how it works. And we will continue to improve our IObit Cloud as you suggested.

Thank you again for your great support to IObit Malware Figher.:-)

Archived