IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cannot contact Iorbit's premium support.-[SOLVED]

Knowledge101

Hi

I am a member of the iorbit premium support. I pay 29.99 a month. I called three numbers and got a 2 rings then a busy signal. Today I called with no rings. Five days ago I could not reach them. Please I need a moderator of this forum to post asap to find out what happened. I called the number on the site that says call for a free diagnosis. Nothing happened

I'm not entirely sure about this but I don't think they have a support number, I could be wrong though but try to go to:

http://www.iobit.com/onlinefeedback-...hp?product=pro

That's to get premium support. 1.gif

Yes the iorbit premium support has several 800 numbers. All the people are so nice and Kind. They have degrees in computer engineering to master degrees to people who have been troubleshooting computers for 15 years

http://www.iobit.com/advanceddiagnosis.php

http://www.iobit.com/premium-services.php

Check those two links.

Then check out this link I cannot believe it

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/supportchoicecom/houston-texas-77024/supportchoicecom-iolo-premium-partner-three-way-scamscareware-houston-texas-993179

Then this one. The employees review

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Supportchoice-Reviews-E813926.htm

Unbelieveable!!!!!!

I don't know what to believe

Those guys who worked there were so knowledgeable. They even reinstalled a fresh Windows 8 for me. They showed me how to make a disc.

My cpu was messed up and they fixed it by totally reinstalling a fresh windows 8 for me. They troubleshooted it first. They did one thing before they reinstalled windows 8 for me. I guess there are 1 or 2 different ways you can do it. One is a full fresh install. One is I think you can overwrite the install. These guys were so kind. They fixed a lot of things for me. I didn't have to wait 6 hours on the phone like the article said about supportchioce.com. They just fixed the problem with me on the phone or just tell me they would call back in like an hour. They called me every time. I saw with my own eyes many times by them fixing my computer problem when I was on the phone with them

I am shocked at the article that said bad things about this company.

Hi Guys,

Cannot contact Iorbit's premium support

Are we talking about IObit or Iorbit? Completely two different companies.

...........................................................................were not related to the

Indian partners, Iolo Premuim Services, even though we worked for the

same parent company.

On the other hand, the complaint in http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/suppor...n-texas-993179 was about System Mechanic and Iolo, another third company.

Those service companies are third party companies and my advice is to get help directly from IObit.

@Knowledge101, please indicate your IObit products in Your Public Profile .

Cheers.

I have also been trying to reach IObit Tech support line all day with the same results. Maybe ( or maybe not ) a ring or two and then a crazy busy signal. Unable to connect a call to a sales number either. Completed the online customer support request....hoping to get some kind of response; says it may take up to 48 hours. So much for the 24/7 tech support that I pay for.....

This is very disturbing. I find it a bit disconcerting that there has been no response from Iobit in this topic. Surely users who are paying for a service at least deserve a response from the

company who are receiving the payments. Hopefully we will see a response soon.

Hi All,

We are very sorry to tell you that our partner SupportChoice was shut down on 2014-09-26. Thus, you can not call the telephone No. again. Please contact your bank or your credit card company and tell them you want a refund for the service purchased from SupportChoice.

Or you can make a chargeback or dispute of the transaction.

We are very sorry for this situation and we will be cautious in future when we select our new business partner.

And we will try to find a new partner to supply telephone asap.

Should you need more help, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Don't buy these guys products ... I signed up for premium support and payed 299.99 for it .. now all the phone numbers are disconnected. I used the support twice and now i can't reach them. Going to bank tomorrow and filing a fraud report .. careful people you try and cancel it and they sell u online support that u can't contact after 2 weeks. Moderator don't even bother i've sent the e-mails and this is the last time i will ever visit ur site. hopefully people see what a scam u are before you remove this post

As i read through the posts .. Thanks IObit for sending me an e-mail or anything to tell me Supportchoice closed... so if i didn't do 2 hours of searching.. cause i'm not computer savy i woulda been out 300 bucks .. get your act together and let people know when u offer a bad service

Hi Savior,

Sorry to hear that you buy service from SupportChoice. Now please contact your bank or your credit card company and tell them you want a refund for the service purchased from SupportChoice.

Or you can make a chargeback or dispute of the transaction. Sorry for any inconvenience. And we will be more cautious in future when we select our new business partner.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

• 1 month later...

Hi Nap,

Sorry for the current inconvenience. Yes, we will find a new partner to supply telephone service as SupportChoice did. Telephone service might be available in the end of this month.

During this period, if you meet any PC issues, please tell us clearly with details. :-)

What happened on your PC?

Looking forward to your reply.

My CPU usage is now always at 100% and the computer has slowed considerably. Yet I'm only running Explorer and E-mail. I get messages from Norton saying high usage by COM Surrogate. I've run a full system scan by Norton as well as Advanced system care 7 pro to no avail. Can you help? Thanks Nap

My CPU usage is now always at 100% and the computer has slowed considerably. Yet I'm only running Explorer and E-mail. I get messages from Norton saying high usage by COM Surrogate. I've run a full system scan by Norton as well as Advanced system care 7 pro to no avail. Can you help? Thanks Nap

If you open your Task Manager and select Processes, you will be able to see what process('s) are using up your CPU. I have found many times with this issue that it is Norton which causes the problem and removing it brought CPU usage back to normal.

Then read through the articles I gave you for removing dllhost.exe*32,,,,,you might also consider running another malware program such as Iobit's Malware Fighter (IMF) or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

The Malware function in ASC is a limited version. You should also have a full anti-malware program for proper protection.

Archived