IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Programs suddenly will not open

Pipestr

I Use Uninstaller, Malware fighter, driver Booster, ASC, Driver Detective, and smart defrag.

For the second time, I suddenly have IOBIT programs that simply will not open. I have them all set to not open at start-up etc.

I have Intel Core 2.2Ghx I7, with 8M ram, 628GB free on hard drive (total of 683), on an HP Pavilion dv6, using Win7 Home Premium (activated) with service pack 1 and all updates installed (64 bit).

I on occasion (once a week?) rum MalwareBytes, and clean out cookies, cache, history, junk files etc (all ASC can do) at least 3 times a week, maybe 5. I shut down and do a cold boot daily, and a power drain once or twice a week.

This time When I double click on Malware Fighter, I get the 'permission to make changes' wghich I always approve, then it does nothing. When I double click on Driver Booster, it does not even ask for permission.

I have been thru all the set ups, security etc.

Any thoughts ?

Is it maybe the registry deep scan on ASC?

I think this is usually caused by multiple security softwares installed on a single system. Can you please double check if you have others installed? It would cause a conflict. That could just be one of the cause though. I'm not entirely sure if that's the one causing it. 1.gif

Hi Pipestr,

Thanks for your feebdacks.

Does all IObit products does not work except IObit Malware and Driver Booster that you mentioned?

For the situation " I get the 'permission to make changes' wghich I always approve"? Could you please send us the related screenshots to show the precise message you got.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, as hirsche said, it is not suggested to install the similar security products such as MalwareBytes and IObit Malware Fighter together, for it may slow down your PC or bring other issues.

@hirsche, thanks for your warmhearted reply.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 4 months later...

Archived