IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License renewal

Edward27821

Hi Edward,

Thanks for your feedback.

The renew just added 12 months service time on your current license code.

Please Open ASC => click "Manage License"=> click "Refresh"=> click "Register Now" . After that, you can see the service time of the license code has been extended 12 months.

If you still have confusions, please send me a PM or or an Email to support@iobit.com. I will give you more details about your license code. :-)

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Hi hirsche,

Thanks for your question.

For this issue, I would like to give an example to explain.

If you purchased a license code on 2014-12-15 and renewed your license code on 2014-12-01, then your original license code will be valid to 2015-12-15 after renew. ( Added 12 months service time)

Hope everything is clear now. :-)

Hi Cicely,

I renewed ASC Ultimate 7 back on November 30, 2014 and recall reading that when ASC Ultimate 8 was finally released, members who had renewed would get the update to ASC Ultimate 8 at no cost. What is the situation regarding members who had renewals come up within a month and just a few days of ASC Ultimate 8 being released? I do not want to download it if the license I have for 3 PC's will no longer be valid and I don't want to have to purchase a new license for ASC Ultimate 8 when I have basically an entire year left for my recently renewed license. I thought that it was the same situation that ASC Ultimate 6 had when ASC Ultimate 7 was released: you were able to update to ASC Ultimate 7 and your license was still valid for the duration of your subscription. I know my system informed me that ASC Ultimate 7 was released and I was able to update from ASC Ultimate 6. It worked without any problems and I had purchased my license much longer prior to ASC Ultimate 7 being released than my renewal for ASC Ultimate 7 which I just renewed. What do I need to do to get the latest version, ASC Ultimate 8? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I trust IObit products and like the way they work with other security programs I run. I keep all my security updated on a weekly basis, so I would like to know that I have the latest version for ASC Ultimate, which is now 8. I hope to hear back from you or any of the admins that can assist me with this issue soon. Thanks so much. 8:)

Holleywood Kid

"I Ain't Your Ordinary Girl" :oops:

"I'm Like Nothing You've Ever Seen Before." © Nike 8:)

Hi Helleywood,

Thanks for your feedback.

If you have have a license code for ASC Ultimate v7, you can use it on the latest ASC U 8 without any cost as you mentioned.

Now ASC U 8 final version has been released, and you can download it from http://www.iobit.com/advanced-systemcare-antivirus.php

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So if I am reading this correct if I have a licence code for ASC Ultimate 7 it will cost me nothing to upgrade to ASC Ultimate 8? I asked because I wanted to up grade from ASC Pro 8 to the ultimate version and the link I was sent is only for version Ultimate 7. To me that would be down grading. It is also for 3 computers and I don't need it for 3 computers as I only have use for 1 code.

Hi Pupsmum,

Thanks for your questions.

If you have a license code for ASC U 7, you can update to ASC U 8 for free.

If you have a license code for ASC Pro v7 , you can update for ASC Pro v8 for free.

However, if you want to upgrade from ASC Pro to ASC U, you need to buy a license code for ASC Ultimate. It is because ASC Pro and ASC Ultimate are two different products and need different license codes to register.

Thanks for your understanding. :-)

Archived