IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Uninstall Start Menu 8

Gerry1947

Having only just installed Win10, after doing a clean install, I am reinstalling some iObit products. I now find that during the installation I have changed my Win10 Start Menu back to the Win8 Start Menu. How do I get back to my Win 10 Start Menu..? Anyone help here..?

Hi Gerry1947, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

Right click on the Start button an choose Settings, choose General, uncheck "Run at Windows startup" checkbox, click Apply, click OK.

Right click Start button again and click Exit.

That's it, Start Menu 8 will not start when you restart your PC.

You don't have to uninstall SM8, there may be new features that you may like to use in the future, but if you really want to uninstall, go to Control Panel >Programs and Features>scroll down to click on Start Menu 8>click Uninstall.

Cheers.

Hi Gerry1947,

Welcome to our forum and please just follow the steps provided by enoskype.

Thank you so much enoskype. You are always so nice and faster than I. http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon11.png

Wish you both having a wonderful day.