IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

? does running ASC leave a new program on the taskbar?

Jackdashack

something ... OH, they meant ask the question. I thought them meant write 'something' ;) I have scoured and searched the options in iObit ASC, the latest, I always update the latest and I try to have this program and any sub-program running only when I ask. Every time I run all the services I see afterwards, hiding, on the taskbar is a program from iObit. I have been all through all the "DO NOT RUN AUTO" that I can find. I want it to run when I ask and when finished ... out of the system. But it constantly leaves something running behind.

Also, I have searched for what is erasing my entries in the RUN command, such as msconfig, regedit, etc. I cannot find that either.

So appreciative of any and all help! Jack ":-Dx

Items on the taskbar

,left side are not running but are there for quick access,

if On the right side then you control when they are shown.

in ASC settings general uncheck load automatically at startup

I understand windows 8.1 thanks. But they are on the tasktray "after" I run the program. As I mentioned in my org message I have unselected all the Auto Runs. These are obviously left in memory and only appear after I run ASC. But thanks for taking the time. Appreciated.

Archived