IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 9 pro & Smart Defrag 4 pro - the best combination to achieve the best windows 10 optimization

ektorbarajas

Hi.

I must confess that from 2012 up until a few weeks ago I was using Iolo's System Mechanic, I started from version 12 and it was good, version 14 was still good, but since version 15 System Mechanic was not really improving, it was left behind since key features like HDD defrag and programs optimizations was disabled by default on new installations (?). I reached Iolo's support and the response was very scarce.

And since version 15 I noticed no optimization at all with my windows 10 laptop, in fact I noticed that it was slower than before, and the CPU usage was higher than usual.

So it's a fact that Iolo's System Mechanic is no longer a great tool, and what is strange is that at iolo's main web page, there was always the latest user reviews & comments, almost all comments listed there were from users giving 4/5 or 5/5 ratting, but recently the latest comment was dating back to December 2015... so this clearly shows that recent customer comments were not good, and Iolo was not publishing there.

So I decided to divorce from Iolo and marry again with iobit.

I'm amazed how iobit software has evolved. (except Driver Booster)

ASC 9 pro is indeed an excellent system tool, I really noticed a huge improvement in my windows 10 and Smart Defrag 4 pro is the best defragmenter so far, the combination of both programs really improved my system like no other optimizer & defragmenter out there. Well done Iobit! keep this quality

PS. about Driver Booster: after I applied the suggested updates, my windows 10 was no longer usable, it screwed my intel chipset and nvidia drivers, and even by rolling back and installing manually the previous driver, was not returning my system back, this lead me to reinstall windows 10 from scratch :-(

I can say that so far I've tried almost all drive updater tools out there, and none of them works as expected, all of them at some point screw your system (iobit, hope you really address this)

Kind regards and I'm looking forward to ASC 10 and SmartDefrag 5 |;-)

Archived