IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Lost uninstaller pro.exe file please help

markus4377

Request #643275 cannot get resolved

Hi ive tryed these links,ive sent them 2 emails they send me these links.

Problem is i lost my uninstaller pro.exe file i got when i order this item and uninstaller pro was with this Malware fighter pro i got these other items as a gift called a gift package below..

so i tryed these links with no luck.before i keep going on about this.

One- I lost my uninstaller pro.exe,which i think has the license code in bedded in it.my other programs ive got my code.

two-After sending 2 request for this file i get these links for a refund request,which doesn't list uninstaller pro and a link to resend my code,which doesn't reconize my email..

Please all i want and request is a link to redownload uninstaller pro.exe or send the file email as an attachtment.

Emails below are from uou guys...

EMAIL one BeloW-

Avangate solely manages the eStore for http://www.iobit.com, processing the online payments for their customers.

In order to receive assistance on your inquiry, please use one of the following links below:

http://www.iobit.com/en/onlinefeedback-form.php?product=pro - for refund requests

http://www.iobit.com/faq.php - for product details and technical support

Best regards,

Paul B.

Customer Ser

vice Representative Avangate Support

EMAIL two-BELOW-

Dear mark,

We've marked your support request (643275) as resolved.

Need further assistance with it? Just reply to this email or click the link below.

https://support.avangate.com/hc/requests/643275

Thank you for reaching Avangate

this is my order below uninstaller is in the gift pack..

order #40870678

1 x IObit Malware Fighter 3 PRO with 2015 Gift Pack

Bundle content:

IObit Malware Fighter 3 PRO (1 year subscription / 3 PCs)

IObit Uninstaller PRO (1 year subscription)

Protected Folder (1 year subscription)

Smart Defrag 4 PRO (1 year subscription)

Hi i tryed to retrieve my code for IObit Uninstaller PRO i got this msg cannot find email associated with this.I remmber this is a gift package,remmber downloading uninstaller pro,exe,bit not getting or installing the license code.Any ways i lost the file,when trying to get the code resent to me it but thats when i got the msg cannot find email associated with this. file.

Paul B. (Avangate Support Center)

Thanks much but this isn't Uninstaller pro which i had,but lost can;t you read the post i posted here it was in a gift pack when i bought malware fighter pro.and i got the link sent to me from Avangate Customer service uninstaller pro for 2 downloads avail,both failed sent me empty.png images twice link expired.

So I resent them another email,explaining the problem,waiting to here back.If anything email me the code so it will upgrade to the pro version..Anyway thanks for something...

[h=1][/h]

Thanks much but this isn't Uninstaller pro which i had,but lost can;t you read the post i posted here it was in a gift pack when i bought malware fighter pro.and i got the link sent to me from Avangate Customer service uninstaller pro for 2 downloads avail,both failed sent me empty.png images twice link expired.

So I resent them another email,explaining the problem,waiting to here back.If anything email me the code so it will upgrade to the pro version..Anyway thanks for something...

[h=1][/h]

Dear markus4377,

Please check your PM about the license code information.

Thanks and best regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi whats pm mean?don't mean to sound dumb.I emailed customer service afew times with no luck.They said they would not auto renew my code.i told them the new link they gave me to redown uninstaller pro did not work,it download 2 empty.png images but no app.see this app came in a gift package when i bought malware fighter pro,i got the codes in the pack,except uninstaller pro,casue i think the app was aready registered it was uninstallerPro.exe and i got no code for it.

It sucks i lost it,and didn't think it would take all this trouble to try and redown the app or get the code.below is the order 8-3-2015

order #40870678

1 x IObit Malware Fighter 3 PRO with 2015 Gift Pack

Bundle content:

IObit Malware Fighter 3 PRO (1 year subscription / 3 PCs)

IObit Uninstaller PRO (1 year subscription)

Protected Folder (1 year subscription)

Smart Defrag 4 PRO (1 year subscription)

anyways they kept sending me an email with links to get a refund or retrive the code,but my app isn't listed and i told them i didn't or could i get a refund,since it was a gift.They sent me a survey as in what i thought i clicked bad no sastified with a msg to as why and thats that.so i give up.i could call them maybe.im not sure if it would help..Thanks for the help...

Hi Markus4377,

As Scannan said, PM means private messages. You can access them by clicking on Messages at the top righthand of this page.

Please check your private message to find your license code for IObit Uninstaller PRO.

Please feel free to contact us if need any further help.

Archived