IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Refunding alternate source than used at purchase

CaffeinatedMe

Hello, I have a dilemma, or hopefully more of an easily troubleshot issue. I purchased a bundle pack of apps, and it isn't benefiting my computer(s) as I imagined it would. So I am looking in to receiving a refund(I am well within the provided time-frame for refunds). The card which was used is not going to be accessible(ever again) for me to receive the refund I am afforded by your policy. I however do have all the original card information used during the purchase for any type of verification you may need to perform. As I said the card will no longer be an applicable source for receiving said refund(s). I however do have alternate sources which should be alternatively used in lieu of original card. I can supply alternate card/bank account for which the refund can be applied.

Please don't take my refund request as a negative opinion of Iobit, the professional doesn't provide me with enough benefits to justify the unnecessary expense. Primarily due to your free versions offering such great results. I will upgrade again at a later date merely to support your company, unfortunately at this time the refund is paramount to my survival.

Thank you for your consideration.

Archived