IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need to uninstall all iobit products..but...

upchucked

I am trying to uninstall all the iobit products on my desktop. These include Ultimate 9, Uninstaller and Malware fighter. Please don't ask me which version I have, as I can't open any of the folders at present.

I tried once to uninstall and the system crashed. When I restarted, I received the "missing rtl120.bpl" file notice and can't uninstall the programs, nor can I even open them.

I really don't want to start the reinstall process, just to uninstall. Something simple would be nice.

Thanks, and sorry if this is a redundant question. I just joined the forum to get an answer to my question.

If I try to uninstall, using the control panel, I get a message that the Iobit Advanced System Care Ultimate\ unins000.msg" is missing....

Oh, when trying to uninstall any of the programs, I am now receiving a message: "c:\Program Files (x86)/Iobit AdvancedSystemCare Ultimate\ unins000msg" is missing" Please correct the problem or obtain a new copy of the program.

Hi upchucked,

We have sent you a PM.

Please check it and hope to get your reply.

Once again I would like to remind Iobit that this is a Help Forum and as such replies should be posted in the Forum and not in PM's. How are other users going to find or benefit from solutions/suggestions if they are not posted on the Forum.

I have raised this matter two weeks ago ( see This post) and Iobit responded that they would improve their service in the Forum. Plainly this is not happening. Please post replies in the Forum so that other users may benefit.

Scannan, this is the message that I received, via email from Cicely. Perhaps someone here can understand it, I can't.

Hi upchucked,<br />

<br />

We see your request that you want to uninstall all IObit product and encounter errors when try to uninstall Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.<br />

<br />

Would you mind providing the details of the issue so that our dedicated engineers can look into it? <br />

<br />

If you still want to uninstall Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 9, please download the missing files <strong>Unins000.msg </strong>and <strong>rtl120.bpl</strong>&nbsp;and put them under the installation path of Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 9.<br />

<br />

<a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef2qi3yidv980h6/unins000.msg?dl=0

">https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef2qi3yidv980h6/unins000.msg?dl=0

</a><br />

<a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/2iqlg0rjmfbwelk/rtl120.bpl?dl=0

">https://www.dropbox.com/s/2iqlg0rjmfbwelk/rtl120.bpl?dl=0

</a><br />

<br />

Right -click the shortcut of Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 9 and select Open file location to open the installation path of Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 9. Then try to uninstall it again.<br />

<br />

<br />

Please contact us back if you have any questions.

All the best,

IObit.Com Forums

I have been a subscriber for the iObit Ultimate products for several years. I have put up with the weekly "updates" that are designed to push you into buying more and more iObit products. I finally had enough when I asked them to stop with the daily popups and they asked me to send them a copy so they know what I am receiving. Really? You don't know what you are sending?

My subscription has ended. I will not renew, I don't give a rat's ass how good your products might be, I would rather have Ransomware on my computer than to put up with iObit any longer.

I will figure out a way to get rid of it, if I have to format my hardrive and start over.

And, please, no more PM, I don't get them, can't read them and really no longer need your help.

Upchucked is about the way I feel about iObit.

upchucked.

Sadly, you are not alone in this. Many users have expressed the same concerns and like yourself, have been basically ignored.

I cannot understand why Iobit did not post these suggestions/instructions here in the forum instead of in a PM. If they had I am sure other users would have helped you work through the issue.

I have no idea why Iobit are adapting this attitude other than to assume they have an agenda which only they understand.

They are very good products and it is sad that you no longer have faith in them.....but I understand your frustration..

Hi upchucked and Scannan,

Sorry for the inconvenience this caused to you. Hope you can accept our sincere apologies.

Normally, we send a PM or email contact only for those issues which need users' privacy information. Regarding this issue, we should directly post back our solution. As Scannan mentioned, our Forum is a Help Forum. I totally aggree with you and we are always and will contiune trying our best to offer solutions asap to make other users get benefits as well.

We truly pay high attention to your suggestions and will surely further improve our Forum service to offer direct and helpful solutions here.

IObit values users' feedback. If you have any other question, feel free to let us know.

I don't get PMs.....Please, just tell me how to uninstall this stuff!!

Hi upchucked,

About the popup for update, the intention is to provide our regular customers with great discount to purchase other IObit products if necessary. We feel so sorry if it interrupted you. If possible, please send us the screenshot of the popups you received and I will forward it to our market department and product manager for further improvement.

As for the uninstalling issue, due to the uninstall files are missing, we recommend you reinstall ASC Ultimate 9 and then uninstall it again as it is the easiest way to solve the issue.

Download and reinstall Advanced Systemcare Ultimate from the link below: http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=ascu-dl

Please take steps below to uninstall other IObit programs.

Open Control Panel -> click Programs ->click Programs and Features -> select the program you want to uninstall->click Uninstall button to start the uninstallation.

It will be much appreciated if you could take the same steps to other IObit products.

Should you have any problem on this issue, please let us know.

• 5 months later...

Greetings all. Embarassed :oops:

To upchucked and scannan and others in need...a quick "how to" manually remove IObit leftover files after regular uninstallation in control panel:

1.Open My computer 2. Double click the drive where you install IObit Malware Fighter 3.Delete the leftover folder named ‘IObit’

4. Press Windows button + R key. In the pop – up Run box, type in ‘regedit’ and hit OK.

5.(IMPORTANT) Click File menu of Registry Editor, select Export.Make sure the export range section has been selected as ‘All’.Name the backup that you can easily remember, and then click Save button.

6.Expand the registry branch, find the registry leftovers of IObit Malware Fighter

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\//\//\IObit Cloud Anti-Malwre

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{0BB81440-5F42-4480-A5F7-770A6F439FC8}\InprocServer32

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\IObit Malware Fighter

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{ACB9DC96-D7BB-430F-AE6B-97F0DFDEAFCC}\1.0\0\win32

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{ACB9DC96-D7BB-430F-AE6B-97F0DFDEAFCC}\1.0\HELPDIR

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Regedit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IObit

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter

* Delete the above registry leftovers one by one.

* Close the registry editor and restart computer to allow new change take effect

* For any mistaken operation, you can use the backup file you created to restore the registry to previous status.

It`s similiar with the rest of IObit products, and i hope Cicely will approve this procedure. :)

Cheers vbsmile.png

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived