IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't change anything in profiles or settings

Leighton

Every time I try to change a setting or an item in my profile, it tells me I have a bad or missing "Security token", notify the administrator. So I click on the link for the administrator and I get "Error 400". So I click on "Contact Us" and it tells me I can't view this screen. Just what am I allowed to do? I can't attach a file when I'm in the ASC Pro forum either. When I'm in the ASC forum, I can't edit a post. It does nothing. If I click edit again, it tells me I have an edit session open. No, I don't. Why is it that I can edit a post in this forum, but I can't when I'm in the ASC forum? I'm getting just a bit frustrated with this kind of inconsistency.

I'm trying to set up "Subscribe when posting" so I get a notification when someone responds to my post, but I have a bad "security token".

Hi Leighton,

Sorry to hear that.

What happened when you tried to edit? Please send us the related screenshots. By the way, do you have other browser except Firefox and Chrome, if you have, please try the other one and see whether it works.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cicely,

Note...This only happens when I'm trying to edit a posting on the ASC forum, not this one. This one goes into an edit screen to edit the posting.

When I click on "Edit", nothing happens. If I click on "Edit" again, I get the following message:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n219396[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Leighton,

Has your concern already been resolved? If not, Can you specify which specific browser are you using?

You can try updating your browser there might some missing plugins in your browser.

You can check also browser's setting specifically on the pop up settings..

Cheers! vbsmile.png

Archived