IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Concerned about IObit paid support

Hi,

I’m a big fan and customer if iobit and lately the paid support is not answering my queries.

And is impossible to track them since when a paid ticket is submitted no confirmation email is received, so we need to wait for a iobit support staff to contact us and only at this point we know the ticket number.

Iobit please, 2 things:

1) improve the paid support system, by as soon as a querie is submitted for the user to receive a notification email with the ticket ID and the description.

2) please answer my submitted queries I think they should be 3 or 4 and it has been more than 5 days without any reply.

Hi

ektorbarajas,

Sincerely sorry for my late reply.

Thanks for your feedbacks and suggestion.

I will report it to our product team for consideration.

If you submitted queries, o

ur support team will get back to you via email as soon as possible depending on the request quantity (normally within 48 hours). If you do not get a reply, please send us the issue you got in PM so that I can help you. Please also tell us the Email you used to submit

queries so that we can check whether we got your feedback.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cicely, I already sent you few days ago a message with the email address used to raise some paid support tickets, please your help since i've not been contacted. Also please share the following with iobit support staff:

• 1) improve the paid support system, by as soon as a querie is submitted for the user to receive a notification email with the ticket ID and the description.

What is happening with Iobit? My paid support tickets have not been answered and just raised a new one and also not been answered.

Please improve the paid support as I indicated in past messages:

• 1) improve the paid support system, by as soon as a querie is submitted for the user to receive a notification email with the ticket ID and the description.

What is happening?? My PAID support tickets have not been answered!!! one of the reasons for paying iobit products is for the premium support, but it has been several weeks that the paid support does not exists!

This diminish Iobit overall rating

Hi ektorbarajas,

Sincerely sorry for my late reply.

Where did you submit your ticket? We promise we will reply every feedback once we read it. There must be some issues that we did not read your ticket.

Please send us the Email that you used to submit ticket and send it to me by Private Message so that we can check whether we got your feedback and look into the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

What is happening with iobit?

Cicely, I've certainly sent you a PM message twice!

And is very odd and I'm worried that my latest paid support requests have been totally ignored.

IOBIT, URGENTLY the following is needed:

1) improve the paid support system, by as soon as a query is submitted for the user to receive a notification email with the ticket ID and the description.

Currently the way the paid support system works is very deficient, since the user should receive ASAP an email with the ticket ID so the user initllaly knows the ticket ID AND a way to properly follow up his query

PLEASE HELP! AND EXPLAIN WHY MY PAID SUPPORT QUERIES HAVE BEEN TOTALLY IGNORED, I'M PAYING FOR A SERVICE THAT I'M NOT RECEIVING!

Unbelievable that IObit paid support is no longer giving assistance, none of my tickets have been answered so far! and also can't believe the lack of responses at the forum.

Iobit products are good but support and paid support used to also be good, that was the reason that I purchased/renewed several licenses for PRO versions of the product.

Don't make me regret of my decision of supporting iobit by paying PRO Licences!

• 3 months later...

Archived