No announcement yet.

IObit Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is any consolation, I also posted a request almost 2 weeks ago (27th Dec 2018), and I was also ignored, and I am a Forum Moderator.
    So at least that tells you that you are not being singled out. Iobit support seems to have all but ceased to exist.
    All I can say to you, is to post your issues here and hopefully the members may be able to help.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Well, some of the information is private so, I dont want to post my personal information in here for all to see.

Comment

Hi Scannan and Roberto Martinez,

@ Scannan, did you send me PM? I checked and there is no message on (27th Dec 2018). Anything wrong? Could you please send me again?

Roberto Martinez, I did not get your PM either. Did you sent it successfully especially it is very big as you mentioned?

Sincerely sorry for the situation. But we will reply you once we read your message.

IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Im Sure I did:

Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	226772

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
            Hi Scannan and Roberto Martinez,

@ Scannan, did you send me PM? I checked and there is no message on (27th Dec 2018). Anything wrong? Could you Hereplease send me again?
            Hi Cicely.
            No, I did not send you a PM. As stated in my post, I posted an item here in the Forum.
            I posted it in Private. See Here.
            To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Working...
            X