IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Support

Roberto Martinez

Hello,

Is there anyone who received a reply from official IObit support?

If so how long did it take?

I have a license for few products, over last year I have written few emails and received no reply at all to any of them.

I tried trough email as well as through the browser.

So far is the worst support I have been been in contact with (actually I haven't been in contact since I never got a reply).

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still no answer in all 4 support channels I tried...

Is there anyone who will actually help solve my problems instead of redirecting me to someone else?

Its been almost 2 months now.

The only thing you did not try yet, is to post your problem(s) here in the Forum. Maybe, one of the members can help you.

After all, it is Xmas, and miracles do happen.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Roberto Martinez,

Sincerely sorry for the trouble you got. But I did not get the PM on Oct. 19th, 2018 that you mentioned. You said you send many Emails but I check the service Email for IObit Malware Fighter, but there is no Email under the Email you mentioned. Sorry for all the trouble. Please check the PM I just sent you and describe the issue you met to the service Email I mentioned.

Sorry again. We will check whether there is something wrong that caused the issue.

Happy New Year. :-):-):-)

• 2 weeks later...

If it is any consolation, I also posted a request almost 2 weeks ago (27th Dec 2018), and I was also ignored, and I am a Forum Moderator.

So at least that tells you that you are not being singled out. Iobit support seems to have all but ceased to exist.

All I can say to you, is to post your issues here and hopefully the members may be able to help.

Hi Scannan and Roberto Martinez,

@ Scannan, did you send me PM? I checked and there is no message on (27th Dec 2018). Anything wrong? Could you please send me again?

@Roberto Martinez, I did not get your PM either. Did you sent it successfully especially it is very big as you mentioned?

Sincerely sorry for the situation. But we will reply you once we read your message.:-)

Hi Scannan and Roberto Martinez,

@ Scannan, did you send me PM? I checked and there is no message on (27th Dec 2018). Anything wrong? Could you Hereplease send me again?

Hi Cicely.

No, I did not send you a PM. As stated in my post, I posted an item here in the Forum.

I posted it in Private. See Here.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, Cicely and I have discussed some of my problems, but still haven't got an answer from him about two of my problems (Cicely, how often you check your inbox anyways?).

Is there are way to delete the browser IObit addon without affecting program abilities in windows? If so, how do I turn it off in Surfing Protection so it wouldn't just install itself again?

Every time OS starts IObit Malware Fighter (I think it is it, cause I cant really determine since I cant see the process that is using it) uses 100% of the SSD disk that holds system partition for about a minute (PC is pretty much is useless for that time). Weird thing is that it does that not at boot per se, but after system establishes internet connection (which is not always right away, sometimes I turn router on later).

Hi Roberto,

Once again, so you know it is not only you who does not get a response, please note that I responded to Cicely in the previous post (post #20) and I did not receive any response either.

As for the issues you have mentioned here, you will need to supply more info in order for users to assist you. Such as which browser you are using. Which Iobit program is installing the addon.

With regards to your SSD being used 100%...you should be able to see in Task manager which process is responsible.

Malware Fighter is installing that addon, I'm using latest Firefox version.

And I can't see anything in task manager, I can see HD usage on the Processes tab (and the diode on my PC), on the HD column, when sorting them by usage I can't see which process is using it. And as you know, Details view doesn't show HD usage and neither is Performance tab.

If you go to Add-ons in Firefox, you can disable/Delete the Browser protection Add-on.

Also in Malwarefighter Settings you should be able to disable browser Protection.

For Disc usage....In Task Manager select Performance in the Top menu.

Then Select Disc on the Sidebar.

Then at the bottom of the page select Open Resource Monitor. On the resource monitor select Disc.

You will then be able to see what processes/programs are using your disc.